🦈44

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

My flight for the US is at 8:00 am and I told Joshua to not drive me to the airport tomorrow, it is too early for him to wake up at 8:00 on a Sunday.

"Who will drive you to the airport?" Joshua asks. "If you need me to drive you and Jaehyun to the airport I will wake up early and drive you."

"TC will drive me and Jaehyun to the airport," I said. "Joshua I need you to rest, you been working very hard." I was about to cry but I can't show emotion in front of Joshua, I need to be strong so he can be too. This is our last breakfast together Scoup already started crying even though he still sees me the whole day, Wonwoo was about to cry but he hold it back. "Guys if you need to cry just cry, I know it's hard to see me go. I'm sad too."

"We will miss you," Scoup said. "Is your cat coming with you?"

"Dark and Xiao are coming with me, Dior and Shua are staying with TC," I said. "Dark and Xiao are old cats and they need a different type of food while Shua and Dior are young cats who eat kibble."

"How old are Dark and Xiao?" Wonwoo asked. "They both don't look old."

"Xiao is 25 and Dark is 29," I said. "I'm 26, I grew up with Dark and Xiao."

"Older than Scoup Hyung," Dino said. "Do you want us to call you Noona?"

"No, that's too formal," I said. "Just call me by my name is good. Dark can you tell Scoup to not cry." I pick Dark up and she meows while putting her paw on Scoup's face hoping he will stop crying. She gently pats his face and clings to him, Dark is a super friendly cat while Xiao is more of a protective younger brother. "Aww Dark, Scoup love you."

"I don't want to go anywhere today," I said. "Let's have a movie marathon." Joshua hugged me tightly while trying not to cry, I know he is sad and tired but when I'm gone I hope he gets some rest. I choose an action kdrama because that is all I watch, at the part when the character's parents died we all cry. Scoup was bawling his eyes out while Wonwoo handed tissues to him. I was crying on Joshua's shirt, making him shiver a bit.

I will miss watching movies with them, going out, getting drunk. I will never forget how funny Hoshi was when he was drunk and how Joshua lost his korean ability. All the sweet memories build up in my head. It will take time for us to adjust to a different environment where one family member is missing. I hope my work fills up my spare time.

🦈Joshua🦈

She is leaving tomorrow, time flies so fast I hope it flies faster so I can see her again. About my receptionist's problem she has been questioned and put in custody, she uses herself to get a job and then lure men. I'm glad she is gone and deserves what she needs. I heard from TC that someone in prison almost killed her but I'm not sure, TC never lied but she might be dead.

After finishing the movie we all lay down and share the happiest moment. I have a lot but I choose one that makes me love life even more. After I told my story, Yeonhwa wanted to take Dark and Xiao last walk together with us. This my first time seeing Scoup cry this much and Wonwoo is sad too, Yeonhwa had a big impact on me and everyone else.

"Thank you everyone for everything," she said. "Thank you Joshua for being a good husband, I will miss everyone. Please stay healthy and focus on your work, I will return as soon as possible."

Even though her flight is tomorrow but she is leaving to stay with Jaehyun so it would be easier for TC to drive them to the airport, I gave her the last passionate kiss and hug before letting go. Scoup and Wonwoo cry harder, all the maids lower their heads as a sign for goodbye.

"I see you tonight, don't cry," she wiped the tears off my face. "Please don't cry, I love you Joshua."