🦈15

🦈Joshua🦈

I woke up feeling dizzy. Maybe yesterday I have pushed my limit on taking her blood, she looks so peaceful when sleeping and the red spot on her neck disappears. I got out of bed quietly without waking her but she woke up.

"Joshua, it's still early," she said. "Sleep more."

"I have to go to work, you can come with me if you want to," I said. "Today we are going to the training ground of guard, I think you would like it." I told her to wear something like a suit and not something that could be a distraction, the training ground is far away from where I live. Yeonhwa looks like she can be the Lead guard and co-mafia boss, if she chooses to be both I will support her.

"I wonder after you pass your co-mafia boss do you want to do anything else?" I ask. "Like Lead guard or lead killer."

"I don't know yet, I might apply to a company," she said. "I can't stay home like this forever."

"I would love to have you in my company if you want to," I said. "There is time to think about it, don't rush." The training ground is full today since my other partner mafia group is using one of the rooms today. Yeonhwa was a bit scared so she followed me close behind. "They are not going to do anything bad to you." I told her to sit down at the visitor section and wait for me, and a few minutes later she called me for something. "Yeonhwa, do you need anything?"

"I notice some mistakes when the guard is training, the technique is not good and accurate," she said. "I wonder if I can teach them." I walk down there with her, after an hour of Yeonhwa teaching the guard. Their skill improves and their kick is stronger. I asked Yeonhwa to get lunch with me. This time it is a date.

"Do you want a stuffed animal?" I ask. "I think you would like this one." I gave the clerk some dollars for darts. After trying two rounds of throwing darts, I got Yeonhwa what she wanted.

"It's been a long day, are you tired?" she asked. "I want to eat seafood."

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

When we arrived home there were a lot of police around our house. Lieutenant Daehyun was talking to Wonwoo about something.

"Daehyun what happened?" I said. "Wonwoo are you okay?"

"Daehwa sent more of her men to attack but I was visiting Scoup so nothing big happened," Daehyun said. "Joshua you need to be careful, I have to go."
Everything was normal except for Jeonghan, there were a lot of scratches and cuts on his body and arm.

"Jeonghan, protect your cat from being injured," one of the maids said. "He doesn't let one clean his wound, I think he might let you." I went to find the medic box while Joshua reviewed CCTV footage with Woozi and Dk. Jeonghan was quiet when I cleaned his wound. "Miss, I think he trusts you."

"We all trust Yeonhwa more than you, Sana," Joshua said. "From the footage, you know Daehwa is going to come but you ignore it and continue your work. You were about to tell the guard to protect Jeonghan but no you STAY STILL AND JUST WATCH. WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"

"Boss, I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to, if I move they will kill me."

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to Yeonhwa," Joshua said. "If something is wrong with Jeonghan, Yeonhwa won't let you live alone."

"Joshua, I'm going to take Jeonghan to his room," I said. Joshua is mad at the maid, he plans to kill another one but I stop him. "Next time if Jeonghan is injured, I will kill you by my own hand."

Two guards came to take the maid to a dungeon, I was scared what could happen to me too but Joshua and Jeonghan promised me they wouldn't treat me like that.

"We won't treat you like that, I will respect my future co-mafia boss," Jeonghan said. "Sana sometimes creeps me out."

"How?" Joshua asks. "CCTV footage will show everything."

————————————————————————

Thank you for supporting Arranged marriage