🦈23

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I will focus on my study since I will be testing soon and leaving for the US after the test. I will miss this place but it's been a long time since I visited the state.

"When will you leave for the US?" Wonwoo asked.

"After my mafia test," I answered. "I don't know how long I will be there."

"Oh," Joshua said. "Do you have to go?"

"Sorry Joshua," I said. "I need to go, it's been a long time since I visited my friend." I continued my study while watching Shua and Xiao play. I still don't understand why my parents forced me to marry a mafia boss but in reality it is not as bad as I thought it was.

"I'm going for a ride," I said. Joshua wasn't home when I left, the sky was getting darker but the wind felt nice. There was noise coming from a warehouse and I stopped to see. When I picked through the door I saw something that shocked me, Joshua and his men were beating up a guy. I try to not hear a noise but I hit the door handle and it makes a loud noise making everyone stop and look at the door.

"Oh shit," I curse under my breath. "Shit, it's bleeding." Joshua opened the door and it scared me, he looked very angry. "I didn't mean to stop what you were doing."

"I'm not mad at you, I'm just afraid that you might get hurt," Joshua said. "Your elbow is not bleeding, just a big bruise, come with me. It's going to be okay." Joshua continued beating up the guy, blood got everywhere and over his clothes. "It's okay, I'm doing this to protect you." After beating him up for a while, he looked messy and had a bloody mouth.

"Next time trying to stalk Yeonhwa, the consequence will be bigger," he said. "Guard take him to the dungeon. Don't worry."

On the way home I didn't say anything until Joshua spoke saying he needed to get something at the convenience store, a few minutes later he came out with two bags of stuff.

"I got banana milk for you and Jeonghan, " Joshua said. He opened a bottle and gave it to me. I try to take it but he teases me by drinking from the container. "Don't be mad, you can get some at home."

Everyone was standing around waiting for me, especially Jeonghan, he looked worried and concerned. Jeonghan looked happy after seeing banana milk from Joshua. I finally got one for myself.

"Yeonhwa, Shua was crying and I don't know what to do," Vernon said. "Thanks to Wonwoo, Hyung saved my life."

"Shua, did you eat?" I ask him. Dark and Xiao were laying on my bed ready to go to bed.

🦈Joshua🦈

After taking a shower I went over to her room to see Shua and her other cat. She invited me to watch a movie with her, and I gladly said yes.

"You like scary movies?" I ask. The movie she chose is Conjuring, one of the scariest movies that existed and watching it at night time makes things scarier. "Are you tired?"

We are on our second scary movie, her cat already sound asleep. A few minutes later she passed out on my shoulder, I quietly laid her down and turned off the Tv.

"You look so pretty, baby," I said. "Pretty enough for me to taste your blood."

Her eyes opened slowly and looked at me while pulling me closer, I slowly sank my teeth into her neck making her jolt a bit, I could feel blood flowing into my fang.

"Have a good dream," I said while kissing her. "If you need anything I'm always here for you no matter what happens."

I drifted off to sleep while still taste blood in my mouth, so sweet and yummy.