🦈21

🦈Joshua🦈

I woke up to be on time for Yeonhwa's  fighting and shooting test, but not a lot of people came to watch since this is a private test. Yeonhwa looks serious and ready, this is one of the tests she will have to take to become a co mafia boss. After the test I quickly changed my clothes to see Nancy, she isn't happy but I can bribe her.

The place she brought me to is an arcade game, she said her family owns this business. I spent a lot of money to make her happy again, while she went to the restroom I quickly got one stuffed animal for Yeonhwa.

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I pass my test and everyone celebrated except for Joshua, he left quickly before saying anything.

"Don't mind about him," Seungkwan said. "Let's all cheer."

After partying I went to see Kihyun but I couldn't believe what I saw, Joshua hand in hand with Nancy and holding a bag full of stuffed animals. I can't let Kihyun see me cry so I ask him if we can get matching clothes. I found some cute things for Seventeen and some for Kihyun.

"You two look perfect as a couple," one of the customers said. "You are lucky to have a handsome boyfriend."

"Thank you, I hope you find your perfect guy soon," I said. "Kihyun pay." After paying he took me to a place filled with a cute couple of matching stuff, I bought seventeen member gifts as an appreciation for helping me with my study for Mafia. When I got home Joshua was in his with Nancy, I ignored them and went to my room.

"Jeonghan, can you call everyone to the living room," I said. A few minutes later all Seventeen members gather in the living room including Nancy. "Thank you to everyone who helps me pass my test today, so I bought everyone a gift. I know I still have a long way to go but this is an early gift."

Everyone has their own bag that represents themself, they all look so happy except for Nancy.

"Thanks to Kihyun the one who gave me this idea," I said. "I'm going to take a nap."

"Where's my gift?" Nancy ask. "Give me this." She took my gift from me and pretended it was her, her reaction changed when she saw what was in the bag. "Are you cheating on Joshua?"

"Like he not cheating on me with you," I said. "I'm not cheating on him, he cheated on me first." Joshua stands up and looks at me angrily like I did something wrong.
"How dare you talk to Nancy like that?" Joshua ask. "Listen you cheated on me first after the accident."

"I lost my memory for a bit!" I yell back. Everyone look differently after I raised my voice but Joshua kept his angry emotion. "It's not my fault I lost my memory and didn't recognize you."

"Don't ever raise your voice to Nancy again," he said. "I'm still the boss and you are just a normal person." I left to go upstairs to take a nap, he was no longer the Joshua I knew. I went back downstairs to get my stuff and Joshua looked at me carefully while Nancy went through his stuff. "Nancy your mom is calling. Yeonhwa waits here, I got something for you."

He gave me a bunch of stuffed animals, I should feel happy but I'm scared since I raised my voice at a mafia boss. I resume my lesson with Scoup, he won't let me get a day off but this is his chance to take my blood again.

"Back away," I said with my confident voice. He obeys and back away immediately and I continue my lesson normally. "When will I take my test?"

"Soon, I think you will be a successful female co-mafia boss," he said. After the lesson Joshua called me to see him, surprisingly this was my first time being in his room.

"Sorry for yelling at you," He said. "You do have the voice of a strong mafia. From now on you will have a voice in this house, everyone will obey."

He kissed me passionately for the first time ever, I left his room smiling like an idiot.

🦈Joshua🦈

Letting her have full permission while letting her go, this marriage is not hurting her only but it hurt me too. I want her to be happy with someone she loves, someone who is sweet and caring to her. I'm a bad husband. The only thing I can do is yell at Yeonhwa and be on Nancy's side. I can't imagine life without Yeonhwa but if our destiny comes it will come.

"From now on everyone will have to obey Yeonhwa," I said. "If I catch any you misbehave, report when you see."

I invited Yeonhwa to my room for a movie night. I need to spend time with her before it is over, she looks so happy watching something scary. She leaned her head on my shoulder and closed her eyes, I gently laid her down and turned off the TV.

"Goodnight," she said. "You need sleep too." I hug her tightly and kiss her passionately. "What's up with you today?"

"Nothing," I lied. She doesn't know I'm letting her go. "Good night."

————————————————————————
Currently Arranged has the biggest roller coaster emotion.