🦈36

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

The meeting was long since Joshua want to create a plan to sneak attack them, I stand on the side quietly trying to not make any noise.

"Dismiss," Joshua said. Finally, the meeting is finished and it's home time but Joshua asks me to stay a bit longer. "I need you to stay because I need you to do something, this is very important." He opens a container full of fighting equipment. "I want you to have this for protection. It is very dangerous these days, please be safe when you go to the US."

"Don't worry I will be safe," I said. "Let's go home and have fun." The minute I walked out of the meeting place with Joshua an ambulance zoomed by fast, I sensed something wrong so I left Joshua and zoomed on my motorcycle. When I got there, it was a crash site with 2 motorcycles down and I knew who they are. "TC and Jaehyun, can you hear me?" The ambulance that zoomed by me and Joshua wasn't there and they are losing a lot of blood. I try to stop the bleeding with my mafia jacket, and finally the ambulance with Joshua and the other seventeen members behind.

"Jaehyun is more injured than me," TC said. I went with TC and Jaehyun in the ambulance while Joshua went to the station to pack some clothes for them. I couldn't stop myself from crying. Everything was happening too fast for me. "Yeonhwa, Jaehyun is strong and he will recover from it fast. Don't worry."

The doctor took Jaehyun into surgery immediately while TC went somewhere else for a check-up, Joshua texted me saying police have found some evidence of what caused the wreck. The wreck was caused by a random oil spot on the road that caused Jaehyun's bike to slip and went over to the other lane while TC fell to the side of the road before Jaehyun could react and a car sped up and hit him.

"How is Jaehyun?" TC asks. The surgeon went out with a not-so-happy face. "How is he?"

"He got hit badly but he will survive," the surgeon said. "Right now he is in a critical state and needs to be monitored, you can see him tomorrow morning. I have predicted this will affect him for the rest of his life, probably he will never touch the motorcycle again." Joshua was waiting in the front to pick me and TC up, the doctor said TC can't work for the next couple of weeks until he recovers fully.

"How is Jaehyun?" Joshua asks. "Also the police are looking into what caused oil to spill and who hit Jaehyun." The whole police are not taking a break until that guy is caught, this is the biggest police investigation ever. Jaehyun is an honorable Lieutenant and he has worked hard to earn that spot, this is the hardest day of my life.

🦈Joshua🦈

I could feel how sad Yeonhwa is, Jaehyun is a good friend to me and her. He helps us a lot by catching bad guys and letting us use his team members for the mission. I will never forget what happened today.

"Yeonhwa, you need to rest," I said. "Take some medicine and then sleep. I know you are worried about Jaehyun but I promise he will get better soon.  I can take you to visit him tomorrow morning." She finally closes her eyes and I sigh deeply, seeing her sad makes me sad too and I can't stand that.

"How is she?" Wonwoo asked. "I already told her other half-siblings."

"She is sleeping," I said. "Did the police find the cause of this accident?"

"Not yet, still working on it," Scoup said. "I told the maid to make crab soup for her, I hope Jaehyun makes it through peacefully." I agree with Scoup, I went to sleep earlier than usual since there was nothing else to do.

"Here is crab soup," Wonwoo said. "Eat this and take your medicine." After she took her medicine I asked her to lay down with me. I don't want her to keep on thinking about Jaehyun and she needs to be healthy for her flight soon.