🦈53

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

One more day until I get to judge at a fashion show and two more days until I go back to South Korea, Jaehyun and my two cats were still sleeping when I woke up. There were a couple of messages from Joshua about Kihyun yelling and firing him but he kinda deserves it. He sent me a picture of the divorce paper with the caption 'I need you to sign this when you get back to South Korea'. I don't feel sad seeing it but I felt happy because he agrees for this marriage to be over and I can find better happiness.

"Jaehyun, I'm so ready to sign the divorce paper and be officially unmarried," I said. "Joshua just sent me the divorce paper picture that he got."

"So?" Jaehyun asked. "When you come back to Korea you will meet him at the court."

"Yup," I said. "I'm so ready to be single again." Jaehyun chuckled slightly before giving my cat food, Dark and Xiao will be coming home with me because they are my mental support. "I need to go to the fashion show place, Mark volunteered to drive me."

It was a quiet drive. Mark said nothing to me while I tried to figure out something to make the car ride more cheerful, I was the first one there and the only one who was super excited for tomorrow.

"Yeonhwa, welcome," the receptionist said. "The community organizer is waiting for you." I follow her into a room in the far back, everything was organized for me and tomorrow.

"Welcome Yeonhwa," the head organizer said. "These are the things you need for tomorrow, the dress code is black and white since the black and white theme is going to be tomorrow's fashion."

"Thank you for having me as a judge," I said. "I will do my best as one."

"Don't worry," she said. "Everyone was excited to have the head mafia clothes designer judge a fashion show." The meeting wasn't long, it was just a brief time for me to understand everything. After the briefing, I asked if Jaehyun was free to have lunch with me. Today Jaehyun brought me to his favorite sushi place and even bought me a toy.

"This tastes good," I said. "You remember when we are still in the workforce and you always take me to sushi places after work."

"Yeah, good old days," He said. "Sometimes I wish to turn back time."

"I don't want to," I said. Things got quiet, maybe he remembered what happened after a perfect sushi lunch, after a long silence Jaehyun went to pay the bill. "Sorry for mentioning the past."

"It's fine," he said. The way he drives tells me it is not okay. "Yeonhwa, I'm not okay. There are things I need to tell you and some of it is related to you too." When I got home Joshua called facetime and he was holding a piece of paper. I was a bit confused but it looked like medical stuff.

Joshua was reading from the paper about what was going on after that big accident, there were a lot of things I didn't know including how Jaehyun was telling the medic to give me oxygen first before him. The call ended after talking for 5 hours straight. I felt a bit better but was still concerned about how everyone is always hiding it from me.

"Jaehyun," I hugged him while crying. "You are so sweet to me."

🦈Joshua🦈

I was paid to call Yeonhwa via facetime and tell her everything about the accident. It felt awkward but it was time for her to know what happened to Jaehyun. Their friendship is perfect when I see on tape recording Yeonhwa staying with Jaehyun the entire time when he was injured while she was tired and about to pass out. I know Yeonhwa is better off with someone new who can care for her deeply and strongly.

It's going to be a relaxing day tomorrow, with no work and no one to bother. Just me with Yeonhwa's cat and maybe Wonwoo might forgive me. I lay around thinking if I should say something to Yeonhwa before our actual divorce but when I tried I couldn't reach her. She might block me or ignore me,  I was thinking of calling Jaehyun but when I did he answered fast. It sounds like he is worried about something and Yeonhwa was next to him, I didn't want to ask so I said goodbye earlier and went to bed.

🦈Jaehyun🦈

It was a bit weird that Joshua called me suddenly and ended the conversation early. He said something about Yeonhwa that I can't tell her. It was a bit offensive and sounded like Joshua would be a bit annoyed if I told Yeonhwa she would cry and I don't want that.

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I started to pack for my flight to South Korea in two days, some of my cat stuff will come with me, the rest will stay here. I plan to divorce Joshua and move back to the US but I might move my designing business to South Korea so I don't have to go to the US when there is a meeting. Jaehyun will come back a month before the graduation ceremony of Zeke and his dog.

Jaehyun was standing by the door watching me pack my stuff. I can tell he was a bit sad but I need to go back before anything big happens. At this point, I'm still not sure if Joshua is actually cheating or if he just fell out of love with me and decided to get a divorce.

"Jaehyun, what do you think?" I showed him what I would wear tomorrow. "It matches the theme."

"I like it," he said. "Look good on you."

I took my cat for the last walk of the night with Jaehyun, it is still sunny and a bit hot here. After walking for a bit I went to bed immediately because I was a bit tired.

"Ya!" He yells. "You can't leave me here to deal with your cat."

"Just gave them food before putting them to bed," I said in a sleepy voice. "When they finish eating, bring them to my room." I passed out before Jaehyun could answer me, I felt a bit sick but it was nothing bad for me to tell anyone yet.