🦈 11

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

3 days in the hospital is so boring I finally get to go home, everything looks different.

"How are you feeling?" Joshua asks.

"I'm feeling good," I said. "Who is this?"

"Oh that my wife, she is somewhere now," he answered. "She has the same name as you." He carried my stuff for me to my room and left. I wonder what happened to his wife, she looked sweet and nice just like him. Joshua call me to go to a meeting with everyone else, Scoup is the only mafia related I remember besides Jeonghan.

"I think you becoming a co-mafia boss would benefit you," Scoup said. "Here is the study book and guide." There is a lot of stuff from definition to real life situations. I get to choose my study partner so I choose Joshua since he is the mafia boss and his advice would be good.

"Yeonhwa, don't worry I will help you study but first I need something from you," He said. Joshua started to lean forward towards me and I was confused about not knowing what was going to happen. Suddenly I felt 2 pairs of fangs sink into my neck, I tried to push away but he went deeper. "Your blood tastes good."

"I didn't you a vampire either," I said. "Now I know, don't ever do that again."

🦈Joshua🦈

I can tell Yeonhwa's memory hasn't fully recovered yet, usually she doesn't say anything after I take her blood. I feel awkward and worried, I don't know if her memory can recover 100% or I have to build a new life with her but how should I tell her we are married. As I teach her, she looks at me with her pretty eyes that make me fall in love. I kept looking at her until I asked her something.

"Yeonhwa, do you remember the last time you loved someone?" I asked.

"I do but I don't remember him anymore," She said. "But I will try to move on." I smile happily and continue to teach her until our time together is over. I watch as she leaves the room to go see Kihyun Hyung. I think she is pretending to lose memory but in reality, she remembers everyone besides me. I feel sad but I will try to recover her memory. A few minutes later Yeonhwa returns with a happy face and full of new clothes.

"Hi Joshua," she said, greeting me happily. "I got you something." I like the new Yeonhwa, she is not afraid of me or anything, even my clothes.

"How was your shopping with Kihyun Hyung," I ask suddenly.
"It was fun, he let me buy anything," she said. My mood changed, before the accident I couldn't do anything fun with her and didn't even care if she was sad. Now I know how she felt back then. "I'm going to give these to my cat, call me when dinner is ready." She left and Scoup sat next to me, he pat me telling me I'm making progress.

"One day you will get her back," he said. "Don't worry, I believe in you."

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I didn't know Mafia bosses could be so cute. I wonder if he is still single, probably not but there could be a chance. Joshua wasn't here to eat dinner with everyone, another member said he went out to drink with some of his friends.

"He usually come home late," Scoup said. "You can stay and wait for him but usually Dino stays up."

They are the nicest mafia people I ever met, sweet and caring. Dino volunteered to stay up with me to wait for Joshua but he let me choose a movie to watch, I didn't dare to ask what happen to Joshua's wife.

"If you need any help in studying, just ask," Seungkwan said. "We would love to help you."

I opened my notebook to study but fell asleep next to dino.