🦈34

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

Joshua calls another meeting but this one is about a new uniform, he is always serious about meeting even if it is a small one.

"We got new uniforms, after the meeting please come and pick up a bag with your name," I said. "Also I'm leaving for the US soon but Joshua is still here, when I return I will take the mafia test. I will be on Joshua's side forever. Dismiss." This my first time speaking in a mafia meeting, I feel a bit nervous and scared but Joshua was standing beside me.

"You did great," Joshua said. "Come to my office with me."

"I will drive," I said, snatching the key from him. "I don't trust you driving." We left first followed by other seventeen members and a guard. I felt special surrounded by guards, we are going somewhere but not Joshua's office. It looks like a convention. I'm not sure how I feel about it, a lot of fans gathered up to take a picture of us.

"Stay close," Scoup whisper. "There are other mafia here, we don't want them to touch you." I walk side by side to Joshua and Scoup while guards surround them, this my first time feeling this much protection.

"Joshua hong, what do you have to say after marrying a commoner?" the news reporter said. "Is she famous?"

"She is not famous and marrying a commoner is not bad," He said. "We love each other dearly."

🦈Joshua🦈

I love going to a convention, almost every mafia is here, even some are retired but still come. I stop by a rest station for a bit, Yeonhwa and other members are tired.

"I lied that you are not famous so you won't be on the news," I said.

Breaking news: Mafias boss Joshua is out with his wife at a convention, his wife is a commoner.

"Aww so sweet of you," She said and kissed me. "Do you have a schedule of what to do here at the convention?" I handed it to her, I can tell she was very organized in time and movement. "I didn't bring extra clothes but I can create something out of this outfit."

There was a photoshoot after this break, Yeonhwa already styled her clothes. A lot of fans gather up to take pictures of us, being famous is not easy. Everything was normal until I received a call saying they found a person who is responsible for the latest attack.

"Let go guys," I said. "Yeonhwa, do you know how to fight?"

"We are fighting?" She asked. "I'm not ready." I didn't say anything else besides telling her to drive, the opposite team was ready for us.

"Let's make a deal," the opposite team leader said. "Give me Yeonhwa then I will cross you off my list."

"No, I'd rather fight than give her to you," I said. The fight began, I told Scoup to stay beside Yeonhwa and he did. I want to fight the leader by myself, things were going great for us until the opposite leader said something.''

"Yeonhwa told him how close we were when we were younger," he said. "Go on."

"We are nothing but friends," She said. "Nothing else Joshua." And the fight continues, a lot of his men are down but mine are still strong and good.

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I feel bad for Scoup who keeps getting hit because he is protecting me. I eventually step up and help him attack back, we escape with Jaehyun help. Half of us are badly injured but the other half are still okay.

"I didn't know I could fight," I said. "Let's go home and rest, we all did great today." I was still okay to drive home, Joshua immediately hopped into the shower to clean off blood and change clothes. "You look fierce today."

"Thank you, you too," he said while hugging me. "First time I get to see my girl in action."

"Ahem, eat your food," Scoup said with a jealous voice. "Rules: no lovey dovey while eating."

Seungkwan said we should party so we did, celebrating a good fight and my first successful photoshoot. Everyone is wild today. Even Woozi, who is drinking for the first time, I also drank. It a perfect day to be drunk and relaxed, Joshua collapsed next to me while I lean on Mingyu.

"Drunk-teen," Hoshi said. "Let's drink." I laughed when he said drunk-teen, they are funny when drunk. The maid and guard gave up and went to sleep before us. The head maid is used to Seventeen yelling when drunk but the other maid isn't. I used to drink with the police team but now I'm drinking with a Mafia group. Mingyu slowly unbuttoned his shirt since he was hot and Joshua did too.

"Yeonhwa let's have another cup," drunk Joshua said. "Celebration of you being my perfect wife." He kissed me while transferring all the alcohol to my mouth, everyone cheered when we did that. "Round two."

I started to feel dizzy because of how much alcohol Joshua is giving me. I collapsed on him while he pulled away. I know he loves to see me at my drunk stage, I'm ready to sleep but I know Joshua won't let me.

After a couple rounds of dancing and karaoke we decided to call it a night and sleep together on the couch. I got mush between Joshua and Mingyu while others huddled up on the couch.