🦈17

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I woke up to Shua calling because he wanted to go out into the living room. The whole house was quiet, Seungwoo had already left and Sunghwa was still sleeping. There was some notification from Jeonghan but none from Joshua. I wonder what happened after I left, Jeonghan and Scoup said I need time for myself and a break so I'm not going back until everything is normal.

"Morning," Sunghwa said. "Did you eat breakfast?"

She made me eggs and toast and just right in time Jeonghan called, I could tell he misses me but I needed time off.

"I'm home," Seungwoo said. "I brought your cat some toys."

"Thank you, you don't have to do that," I said. "When did you get another tattoo?"

"I got this one on my collarbone recently," Seungwoo said. "I saw a tattoo that matches your style."

"I'm not sure yet, I'm still a part of a mafia group and they never told me if they allow tattoos," I said. "Joshua is mad at me and I don't want to make him madder." Sunghwa plays tug-war with Shua and Xiao, Dark lay on the couch trying to fall asleep again. "Should I go see Joshua?"

"If you are ready to see him," Seungwoo said. "Maybe next week."

"He wants to see me at 11:00 am," I said. "Woo, what should I do?"

"Go see him, I think Hyung is ready to apologize," Seungwoo said. "Hurry you going to be late." Since I'm not under Joshua's rule anymore I decided to wear a black skirt and crop top, he was already waiting at XXX cafe.

"Yeonhwa," Joshua said. "I miss you, I need you."

"Joshua, you don't love me like how you love Nancy," I said. "Living with you is hard for me, every move I make I'm afraid you might get angry again.

"I'm sorry, I promise I changed," he said while holding my hand. "I know my mistake, please come back home."

"Joshua, I need time," I said. "I can't do this anymore. I want to live a normal life."

"Let's talk at the park nearby," he said. We both sat down without saying anything. "I promise you will live a normal life with me."

"You have promised me so many times already," I said. "Have you ever thought of being truthful for once?"

"I am truthful to you everyday," Joshua said. "Sometimes I get angry out of nowhere, please trust me and come home."

"I think we would be better off if we were not husband and wife anymore," I said. "Let's get a divorce."

🦈Joshua🦈

I hug her tight, not letting go. I know I'm still against this marriage but getting a divorce from someone is not my style. I drove her back to Seungwoo's house while holding her hand tight. I need to show her I love her but in a good way. Watching her leave makes me feel sad, I promise everyone that Yeonhwa will be mine again but I fail badly and now she wants a divorce.

"How did it go?" Dino asks. "Is she coming home?"

"Not yet, I will let her have some time alone," I said. "I will get her back but SHE WANTS A DIVORCE DINO."

"Hyung, it's okay," Dino said. "She might be tired and not feeling well." I decided to go to a bar today, I hope it will help me clear my mind. I sat at the counter drinking by myself until I saw a girl walk by. She looked so pretty and hot, slowly my hand went over to her.

"Do you want to have a drink?" I ask in a drunk voice. "Don't be shy."

"Joshua," she said firmly. "Can we start over?"

"Of course," I said and slammed my lip on to her. "Let's go home."

I was so drunk to realize it was Yeonhwa, I thought another girl knew my name. I immediately fall asleep before noticing who is sitting beside me.