🦈13

🦈Joshua🦈

I woke up early to a phone call about my work schedule. The whole day today I will be busy so I don't have time to see Yeonhwa.

"Did you enjoy the mafia party yesterday?" I ask her. "I'm sorry about what I did yesterday morning, I won't be home until late at night. Don't wait for me." I left in a hurry since another mafia boss was waiting for me at my office. I don't work with KIhyun Hyung anymore now I own my own business. 

"Congratulations on your own business," Hongjoong said. "We would love to be your mafia partner."

"Hyung, have you found a co-mafia yet?" Seonghwa asked. "Hongjoong found someone and he is very happy about it." I started discussing combining our mafia and defense line to make it stronger, Hongjoong is happy to combine but understands one condition. He wants to help train soon to be co-mafia boss. If his mafia member steals Yeonhwa away from me, San or Seonghwa would try.

"Yeonhwa is my wife but there was an accident that caused her memory to go away a bit. She knows who I am but doesn't remember we got married," I explained to Hongjoong and Seonghwa. "I'm afraid one day she might find someone out and remarry, I can't lose her."

"Hyung, you will get her back soon," Seonghwa said. "Let's get back to our discussion. We promise San won't try to steal Yeonhwa from you." I laughed a little bit and continued our talk. There were a lot of things to agree on before combining. Being a mafia boss is not easy but I have a friend who supports and helps me even Scoup sometimes looks at a thing for me. I received a message from Yeonhwa saying I'm going out to eat with my half-sibling.

"Boss, there someone wants to see you," one of the receptionists said. "They are waiting in front of you." When I got to the front, a bunch of people holding sticks was ready to attack me. I didn't do anything bad to any mafia or anyone.

"You need to let Yeonhwa go," the leader said. "She doesn't remember you anymore and it would be best for her if you let her go."

"I will not let her go, the guard controls them," I said. My advance guard steps in front of me and attacks the bad people, someone walks up to me and it is Yeonhwa. "What are you doing here? It's dangerous."

"Are you okay?" she asks. For the first time since the accident, she cares about me. "My sister Daehwa called these people to attack you, I tried to stop her but it didn't work."

"I'm fine, don't worry I got it under control," I said. More guards came out. Even Honjoong sent some of his guards. I took her to my office and sat with her.

"I thought you went with your friend," I said. "How did you know about this?"

"Daehwa called me and said she was on her way to your office to attack so I told Kihyun Hyung to drive me here," she said. "I try to get here before Daehwa to stop but I fail, I'm sorry for causing trouble at your office."

"Nothing to worry about, do you want to go somewhere to eat?" I ask. All of Daehwa's men have been caught by the police and it looks like one of the police is Yeonhwa's friend. "Who is he?" My jealousy appears again, I don't want Yeonhwa to see any other guy even if she is just a friend to me.

"That Daehyun," she said. "Lieutenant of the FBI police team, he treats me like his sister." It got quiet quickly. I don't know how she feels about going to lunch with me. This could be considered a date but she wouldn't agree.

"Do you want to eat seafood or stew?" I ask. "You can choose whatever you want."

"Stew, I'm not feeling good," she said. I sat in front of her and ordered what I liked. She looked happier today than yesterday. Something must have happened. "I want to ask you if we could get another cat."

"Let me think about it, in a couple of days there will be a lot of changes," I said. "We will move house to a big one where another mafia group will live with us but don't worry we will live in one house and they will live in another house." After eating, I took her to an adoption center to see some cats. She looked happy when holding a gray and white cat. "Do you like him?"

"Yes, I will name him Shua," she said. "Shua because when I look at this cat it reminds me of you." I hugged her tight and paid the adoption fee. Now 3 cats are living in the house: Shua, Dark, and Xiao. I drove her home since she can't come with me to my work because it would be too dangerous for her and she might be traumatized.

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

Today is the best day of my life Joshua agree to adopt another cat even though there are already 2 at home, Shua gets along with Xiao and Dark very fast I think they saw each other before.

"He looks so cute," Wonwoo said. "Did you name him?"

"Yes, his name is Shua," I said. "I named him Shua because Joshua adopted him for me." I brought him to my room and Xiao followed, Dark was already on my bed waiting.
"Shua, this is your new bed," I said to my new cat. "I hope you enjoy living here." I lay down and drifted off to sleep before even turning off the light.

🦈Joshua🦈

After dropping Yeonhwa off at home I went to the place where Daehyun kept all the bad people. I wanted to see the group who caused trouble today.

"So do you want to die?" I ask the leader. "Causing trouble at my office is not a good idea."

"Boss, I didn't touch your precious Yeonhwa," the leader said. "You know she will never love you the way she used to."

"I don't care!" I yelled and slapped him. "She will be mine forever even if we can't be close." Big boss Kihyun appeared and told me I can kill the leader if I want to.

"Joshua, you have the right to kill the leader," Kihyun Hyung said. "Goodbye, my brother, I don't care about you." I took out my gun and shot him 4 times in the heart, killing him instantly. Kihyun looked sad but not sad enough to cry. I walked with him to our car and left for home. Today was a long day and I just want to see Yeonhwa.