🦈25

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I woke up early to see Joshua in the hospital and brought him some soup, he was already awake waiting for food.

"I cook you some crab soup," I said. "Scoup I make you some too." Scoup stay the whole night with Joshua, I could have come yesterday night but Joshua probably sent me home.

"Soup tastes good," Joshua said. "You are good at everything." Joshua got close to me and make Scoup jealous, he sulk at our relationship. "If you didn't let her go then you would be married." I brought my study stuff since I would be here the whole day while Scoup goes home and rest, tonight will be Jeonghan's turn, and tomorrow Joshua will go home.

"How was your sleep?" I ask. "Did you enjoy the peacetime?"

"A bit, I miss my bedroom and mostly I miss you," he said. Nancy barged and of course, she was mad very mad, she got mad about how I'm sitting on the bed with Joshua. "Nancy, I don't want to see you."

"You got injured because of her," Nancy said. "And you didn't tell me you got injured, I'm the one who you love more."

"No, after finding out that you and Daewhi are our friends," he said. "I don't trust you anymore."

(Quick note: Daehwi and Daehwa are twins and real siblings to Yeonhwa, the twins share a husband and have a different boyfriend. They work together and both of them hate Yeonhwa and Joshua, Daewhi's new boyfriend is Yoon and that used to be Daehwa's boyfriend. I hope this makes sense.)

Nancy didn't leave but sat down on the couch far away from us still looking angry. I continued my study with Joshua's help until Nancy'parentsnt came.

"Dear, why do you have to bother them?" Mrs. Park. "I'm sorry for the misbehavior of my daughter. I will try to educated her. Please forgive me, Mafia boss."

"You know your daughter gave my house key to Yoon so he can come and attack me?" Joshua asks. "If she does love me, she would leave me alone."

"I'm sorry for this behavior, I will educate my daughter," Mrs. Park said. "Let go, Nancy, please forgive me Mafia boss."

🦈Joshua🦈

I get out of bed and walk around while watching Yeonhwa study her notes. I peek out inside my room and see Kihyun Hyung and Daehyun.

"Here are some flowers and snacks for you," Daehyun said. "Look at my best friend working hard to be a mafia boss. Joshua just brings what is left over from my gift home."

"What happens?" Hyung asked. "By the way, Yoon is now in prison." I sat down and told them the whole story, thanks to Yeonhwa she found out about this early. Rethinking about what happened yesterday I could have shot Yoon and not have to be cut badly but I risked my life to protect someone I love. "I'm glad nothing is damaged to your head or any important body part, I have to go. I hope you have a fast recovery."

Daehyun left a few minutes after Kihyun Hyung, I wish I was discharged today but I still need therapy. Jeonghan came a bit early today and Yeonhwa went. There are a lot of things for me to talk to Jeonghan about. I hope he understands what I'm about to say.

"Jeonghan, I know you still have feelings for Yeonhwa," I said. "And I'm okay with you taking her blood but why won't you tell her about your feelings?"

"Joshua, I don't know," he answers. "She might decline my feelings since she already has you."

"I understand, but why did you let her go?" I ask.

"It's a long story, simply I can't be a good boyfriend to her," he said. "I was being a very possessive person back in school and I can tell she disliked it."

"I try to control myself but nothing works. Eventually we broke up and I joined the Mafia team while she continued her learning," Jeonghan said. A tear fell. I can feel Jeonghan truly loves Yeonhwa but he doesn't know how to say it or try to make her feel better. "Don't worry about it, Joshua."

There is something he is hiding but I can't tell if it is a good thing or bad. I lay down and drifted to sleep faster than normal.

🦈Jeonghan🦈

Every time I think about what happened between me and Yeonhwa I felt a sharp pain in my heart, after breaking up with Yeonhwa I have been having minor heart attacks. Everyone knows except for Yeonhwa, I didn't want to make her worry about me and let go of what she was working for.

Flashback

"We promise to stay together," she said. "I promise we will marry each other."
We promise each other to stay together forever but why can't we be a married couple? Seeing Joshua happy makes me feel better but I'm still sad. This happened long ago but I can't move on.

Don't forget to vote