🦈31

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I got home after Joshua and he looked worried about something, I thought he read my message but didn't.

"Where were you?" he asked in a stern voice. "You know how worried I am."

"You didn't see my message?" I ask. "I sent you a message saying I'm going to the mall with my best friend Mina." His reaction changed when he saw the message, I sat next to Joshua and intertwined our fingers. "Don't worry I brought you some stuff."

"Next time if you are going shopping with a friend, ask me for my card," he said. "I don't want you to use your money."

"It's okay Joshua," I said. "I don't want to spend your money all the time." I kissed him before leaving for my room. It has been a long day and I still have work. I promise Joshua the new mafia uniform will be done in a couple of weeks so now I have to rush the manufacturer, if the clothes aren't on time I might lose the collaboration.

"Yeonhwa, can the work be tomorrow," Joshua asks. "I want you to sleep with me." When I look back he was not there anymore but left a note, it said: I got an emergency call at work, I might come home at midnight. Don't wait for me. Love you.

Having a mafia boss as your husband is hard. Sometimes he leaves and doesn't come home until late at night or he never has a day off. Sometimes I wonder what makes him choose to be a mafia boss or maybe he just wants to have a high position, wait, that's weird he isn't at his office but in a warehouse. I would go for a chill ride but I don't want to get caught like the last time I did, after finishing my work I lay in bed and wait for Joshua. He came home exactly at midnight. I didn't want to question him since he was tired I think. He didn't hug me like always but lay on the other side and slept.

"Joshua," I said quietly. "Are you okay?" He was really quiet and ignorant. I feel like he forgot my presence, so I ignored him and went to bed.

Mingyu

"Hyung there's something wrong with Joshua and Yeonhwa," I said to Wonwoo. "Is Joshua Hyung cheating on her again?"

"Stop assuming stuff, Hyung might be tired," Wonwoo said. "Go to bed, now I wonder why Yeonhwa doesn't like you."

"Ya, that's rude," I said. "She loves me a lot."

"Love you in your dream," he said. "Goodnight." I sigh deeply and go to bed. Wonwoo Hyung isn't fun to talk to. Sometimes I wonder if he has any emotion, maybe sometimes he doesn't.

Yeonhwa

I woke up feeling empty because of Joshua, he still doesn't care if I existed or maybe he cares but chooses to ignore me. I got out of bed early and began my day, my cat already up and running around while being monitored by Scoup.

"How are you and Joshua?" he asks. "Any word from him."

"Nope, quiet still," I said. "I think he knows something." I made coffee while talking to Scoup about Joshua.

"I think so too," Scoup said. "He coming down, let be quiet." I continue my day without hearing Joshua's voice, it sounds like he doesn't have a voice and only communicates through body emotion.

"Are you mad at me?" Joshua asked me. So he does have a voice, thank god. "Baby, don't be mad."

"Why are you ignoring me yesterday night?" I ask. "You know how worried I am."

"Sorry babe," Joshua said. "I was stressed yesterday night, I didn't know what to say to you. Please forgive me, I will do whatever you want."

"Don't you have work today?" I ask.

"Yes but I can skip work if you want me to," he said and Scoup make a jealous noise. "How about we go get another cat?" Scoup stands up immediately his reaction is different when Joshua suggested another cat.

"I can't take care of an animal anymore," Scoup said. "We already have 3 cats, 1 tiger, 1 dinosaur, and 1 puppy." (Hoshi is the tiger, Dino is the dinosaur, Gyu is the puppy and there are 3 guest cats: Shua, Xiao, and Dark.)

"Don't worry I will take care of it," I said. "Joshua let go, the story is open now." The story is now full of cats. I want two but Joshua only allows one more. I chose a black and white cat and named it Dior. (I have a cat named Dior so he features in this story.)

"Wonwoo will love him," I said. "Hold the cat I will drive." We got home quickly and let Dior play with Dark since they are both older cats, Wonwoo excitedly ran out of the conference office to see the new cat.

"Are we having a conference?" I ask. "Joshua, do you need to go to a conference?"

"No, Wonwoo just likes to stay in that room, it's much colder than the whole house," Joshua said. "He knows we are getting another cat and the conference room is where Shua, Dark, and Xiao like to sleep in it."

🦈Joshua🦈

I skipped work and Kihyun Hyung didn't even bother to call me. He knew I needed to spend time with my wife and take a break from all the mafia stuff. I don't want to tell Yeonhwa I know when she is going to the US, thinking about that makes me sad and depressed.

"Where are we going today?" she asks. "Or we are going to stay at home and have a movie marathon." Joshua didn't agree but he wanted to go to the beach and enjoy the chill breeze before it got too cold. "It's chilly out here."

"It's nice enough to go by motorcycle," I said. "Yeonhwa, someone here."

"I forgot to tell you, I'm going out with the police team," she said. "Sorry Joshua, I forgot." She kissed me and left with Jaehyun on a motorcycle. I feel sad but at the same time, she is having fun with her friend.

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

We went to a far beach since the one nearby is crowded, and the cold breeze hit my body making Jaehyun stop and give me his jacket.

"You could have brought a jacket," he said. "Don't worry Joshua won't say anything, I think he is somewhere with his friend too." I lean my head against Jaehyun remembering our sweet time together. After my break up with Jeonghan, Jaehyun is the only person besides Kihyun who is close to me.

"Wait, why did you call me to the beach?" I ask the whole team. "Is there something you're hiding?"

"Nope, the captain just wants you to have fun before your trip to the US," TC said. "Don't worry we will have fun." I walk around the whole time enjoying the cold breeze while waiting for Joshua's message:

Joshua's message: Have fun with the police team, me and Seventeen are singing after your walk, and tell Jaehyun to drive you to our spot. I have already packed your clothes if we are going to stay overnight here.