🦈27

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I woke up to see Scoup and Jeonghan already eating food, they bought me and Joshua a portion with Joshua still asleep.

"Come and eat," Jeonghan said. "We brought soju, I know tomorrow we will get drunk but the 95z will do it today."

I laughed and sat down to eat, Joshua needed to wake up so we could start and he did. Probably smell Soju and yummy food, Scoup start a live for fan to watch us. A fan commented 'Can't wait to see Yeonhwa, our future mafia boss'.

"I will work hard to become one," I said to all the fans in the camera. "Let's try a fried fish ball."  It tastes amazing without sauce but with sauce it tastes better. I gave one to Joshua while Jeonghan and Joshua fought to see who could eat the last one, Scoup sulk because Jeonghan took it. "Scoup calm down, here another one."

He looked so happy eating one, Joshua's face started to become red and we haven't started playing a drinking game.

"Joshua slow down," I said. "Save some for the drinking game." We took turns telling stories to our fans. I left the room because Wonwoo needed to talk to me, he wanted to give me something before I leave to go to the US.

🦈Joshua🦈

I started to feel a little dizzy and minor headache, Scoup was trying to tell me to sleep but I quickly denied it.

"Joshua," Yeonhwa said. "You need sleep."

"I don't," I said in a drunk voice. "Let's play a drinking game but first let's change to comfortable clothes."

I changed to a baggy t-shirt and sweatpants while Yeonhwa wore a crop top and short pants. Maybe she was testing my patient and the drinking game began. I mostly fell asleep while watching Scoup and Jeonghan play, after playing there was more drinking and talking. I could smell alcohol coming from Yeonhwa, she kissed me telling me to sleep while cleaning up the food.

"We will sleep on the couch tonight," she said gently. "Goodnight, sleep well." I hug her tightly, smelling the alcohol around her and seeing how lovely she is. I want to take her blood but if I do it would be considered abuse since she is at her weakest point and alcohol makes my vampire self go crazy. I hold on as long as I can but I can feel my rage and I roll her over and taste her blood. Alcohol mixed with blood makes me go crazy even more, everything feels like a dream to me but I enjoy this dream. After taking her blood I cleaned up the mess and went back to sleep, she looked pretty when sleeping even after I took her blood.

"Joshua," she said softly. "I love you." She kiss me slightly and went to sleep leaving me confused but I love it when she does that. "Sleep Joshua." I hug her tightly to sleep, enjoying everything before she leaves for the US.

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I woke up in the middle of the night smelling alcohol around me and feeling a tight hug and it was Scoup, Jeonghan was sleeping on one of the bed since his back get hurt easily. I didn't drink much but everyone else did, Joshua and Scoup sleep like they are dead while Jeonghan kept moving around.

"Hey are you feeling okay?" I whisper to his ear. "I have tylenol if you need it." When I put my hand on his forehead the temperature was normal so maybe he just had a headache from drinking too much. After taking a tylenol pill Jeonghan went to bed immediately and I returned to my spot between Joshua and Scoup.

"Why did you move?" Scoup ask. "I need someone to hug." He hugs me tightly while Joshua's face is buried in my hair and they smell terrible because of alcohol. I want to change but moving will wake Scoup up and I don't want to do that. It is currently 1:30 and I can't sleep somehow. Something is bothering me and I don't know what it is about.

I look over and Scoup is sleeping peacefully and Joshua is too, something going to happen makes me worry. I quickly ignored it and fell asleep, I should tell them about this worry.

🦈Joshua🦈

I woke up to see Yeonhwa hugging Scoup while sleeping. I let out a quiet laugh and went to the bathroom. We did get drunk yesterday but we all respect Yeonhwa, I know I took her blood and that is nothing else. Wonwoo bought it as breakfast and left a note, the note said: Make sure you don't do anything to my sister.

Nowadays Wonwoo is very protective of his sister even if they are not full siblings, I could tell he worries about her leaving for the US all by herself. There is no way any of us can go since we don't know anything about the US or outside of Asia continent and I don't want to make Yeonhwa worry about us.

Everyone is awake and we eat breakfast together, it starts raining so hiking is canceled. Another boring day but I get to be close to Yeonhwa and cuddle with her. She starts another Kdrama while I work on my computer, thousands of emails from the application but I only choose one that is the best for what I need. Also Yeonhwa gets to choose too.

After looking at the application I cuddled with Yeonhwa and watched kdrama with her, the way she almost choked when her favorite character appeared and how she cried when the sad part came up. When the kiss scene comes up I try to react with Yeonhwa, some are extremely awkward but others feel nice.