🦈50

🦈Joshua🦈

I got ready for a party tonight, Scoup volunteered to come with me so he can monitor what I do.

"I can go alone," I said. "You don't need to go with me for anything, I don't like Yeonhwa anymore."

"You know her heart is weak and this could make it weaker," Jeonghan said. "I don't want her to have a cardiac arrest." I sigh and left with Scoup, the music is loud with flashy light. I saw the girl I talk to this morning she was one of the workers there, the clothes that she wears are more of my style. I try to not be mesmerized by her beauty but it is too hard not to fall, I did my usual thing and announce what the party was about.

"You look pretty tonight," I said. At that moment I realized Yeonhwa went to a mafia party with me but I ignored her, it was morning in the US and she hasn't texted me of call. "Would you like to dance with me?"

I took her to the middle of the room and slowly taught her how to dance her move is smooth and sexy, just how I like it. Everything was normal until Scoup rush to me saying I have a phone call from Yeonhwa, sweat started to appear on me.

Call from Yeonhwa
Yeonhwa: Joshua, there is something I need you to explain
Joshua: Just tell me
I don't know if she heard my worried voice
Yeonhwa: I sent you a screenshot of a mafia problem
Joshua: Okay, I will help you solve it

I sigh deeply, she doesn't know yet but eventually, someone will tell her. I went back to dancing but Mina is with someone else, Scoup was looking at me in a 'you are in trouble' way, I think he saw how I dance with Mina.

"We are going home," Scoup said. "I don't care if you are having fun." I sigh and leave with Scoup but it's fine if I leave since I need to Yeonhwa with some mafia work problem. I lied to Yeonhwa with a sweet voice so she wouldn't be suspicious. The call was long since the scenario is long, I try to not be suspicious but she still ask what going on with me.

I lied to her again and say it just work that stress me out, I don't know how long can I keep lying to her. Thing going to get worst but it my choice and I will live with that, after helping Yeonhwa I went to sleep immediately. Trying to avoid thinking about thi.

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

Joshua is awfully suspicious today, he was never like this but I don't dare to ask since I got yelled at the last time for asking. Work could make him stress and be suspicious, not all the things from his work he wants me to know.

"I have to go somewhere, if you need anything, call me," Jaehyun said and left. The apartment is quiet again, just me and my two cats watching kdrama together. I want to go back to South Korea but I mistakenly applied to be a fashion show judge. My family must be happy that I'm gone and they don't have to see me again.

Jaehyun came back a few hours later with food and some Nct members, they look different from the last time I met them.

"Yeonhwa, this Lucas and Jeno," Jaehyun introduced them. "And this is Yeonhwa." I bow to them before continuing watching kdrama, I didn't mind them around and they didn't either. "Yeonhwa, I will be in my room with them."

I nodded and lay down to take a nap, when I looked on social media I saw Joshua with another girl in a picture and it looked like a party. I didn't become suspicious because that could be just his friend but I never heard him talk about having a girl as a friend, is he cheating?

I call Joshua immediately even if he is sleeping, I need to know the answer.

Call to Joshua
Joshua: She just coworker nothing more, she invite me to a party and that it
Yeonhwa: I will only believe you this time

We talked for a bit before he went back to sleep, Joshua also sent me a picture of himself showing his arm muscle. Always showing off but I like it, he is so handsome and hot.

(I want to make things clear, from chapter 50-60 Joshua is going to hide from Yeonhwa to build his relationship with Mina.)