🦈37

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

Everything that happened yesterday night felt like a dream to me, I still don't believe Jaehyun got hit by a car. I woke Joshua up so he could take me to the hospital. Before going to the hospital I went to a flower shop to get his favorite flower.

"Jaehyun," I said while holding his hand. "I brought your favorite flower. Please wake up, I need you." His room is full of fan flowers and letters, seeing all the sweet messages showing everyone's care for Jaehyun. A big miracle happened and he woke up. "Jaehyun, the doctor is here to check you."

"He passed his critical state, everything is normal now," The doctor said. "Soup will be the best thing for him."

"Yeonhwa," Jaehyun said. "How is TC?" The rest of his team went in with gifts and flowers. "TC, are you okay?"

"Captain, I'm sorry about this," TC said. "It should have been me, not you."

"TC, don't be sorry," Jaehyun said. "This is not your fault. Accidents can't be predicted."

"We are all glad you are okay and not badly injured," I said. "The doctor also said something, he will come in soon to discuss with us."

"After looking through Jaehyun's condition, I have bad news for his condition," the doctor said. "We did an x-ray when he was unconscious and it showed a crack on his spine, it can be healed but time is the key point. I know Jaehyun is the best Lieutenant but for his back to heal correctly, retiring is the best choice." Hearing the word retiring makes me sad, the doctor went outside to let us think about this decision.

"Jaehyun, I know this is hard for you and everyone but we all want you to have a full recovery," I said. "Even if you choose to retire you are still the best Lieutenant."

I gave him a tight hug before hearing his decision, everyone went silent to show respect to the Lieutenant/Captain.

"I know I have a lot of injuries, some never heal properly so I have come to a final decision, TC is now the new Lieutenant/Captain," Jaehyun said. "I will retire and let someone else take over my job." He did make a good choice and I'm happy for him, the official announcement will come when Jaehyun is discharged from the hospital.

🦈Joshua🦈

I'm devastated by this news. I know TC is a good sergeant but there is something about how Jaehyun leads his team that is different from other leaders.

"No way, he retiring," Scoup said. "The greatest leader ever is not gone. I need to bring tissue on the day of the official announcement." Jaehyun requested his office to be cleaned out today and prepared for the new Lieutenant/Captain, it was sad to see him retire but it was a great choice since Jaehyun has survived multiple accidents to his spine and another part. "Fareway, Jaehyun." Scoup put a picture of Jaehyun on the retired police officer's wall, there were other people I know but they sadly passed away due to old age and injuries that don't heal properly.

"I promise my ancestors I will lead this team like how Jaehyun did," TC said. "Please watch over me." I went home with Scoup and Yeonhwa, how social media already has the rumor and some even confirm it is true.

Breaking news: Jaehyun is officially retired from the Lieutenant/Captain position due to an injury to his back, Jaehyun and TC were involved in a motorcycle accident yesterday. Police and the FBI are still looking into what caused the oil spill on the road and who hit Jaehyun.

"New reporters are fast," Yeonhwa said. "His retirement is viral before the official announcement is released."

"Don't worry about them," I said. "Let's go home and sleep." I immediately change my clothes and climb onto the bed to sleep while Yeonhwa is still working. I don't like when she works overtime but I understand when customers need you immediately when you want to rest.