Ch-13 Moutain Adventure

She can't just go in the water and take it out, right. It would be very difficult to take it out without anyone noticing and she also can't tell anyone about this treasure. Now what to do and how to take it out. If only she has space where she can collect her things without anyone knowing. She can only leave it with regret and decided to take it out when the opportunity comes. And left from the park. 2 days went by smoothly and peacefully. One day when she was surfing the net, she saw the ad about moutain climbing and forest adventure. This campaign will go for half months, she also decided to join this. Camp was going in about 1 week. After 1 week, Lu Xi got ready, picked up her bag, wears the mask and went out. It was not much serious before but after getting powers, her beauty went to another notch. No matter man or woman, no one can ignore her attractiveness. After reaching the appointed place, she saw some other people too, who were also going for this. She didn't go to them but found a place to stand there and wait. Just after 5 min. the bus came. There are total 18 people in this group who joined for this adventure. Lu Xi found a back window seat and sat down. A girl of about 20 years old also sat down beside her and said hello to her. Lu Xi also said hello and then nothing else. That girl didn't get discouraged and introduced herself.
"Hello' I am Mo Jin. My dad is the chairman of Mo group in C city.
This time Lu Xi didn't replied to her but just closed her eyes. Mo Jin got irritated and then ignored her. She thought to herself "Huh' so what you look a little attractive you are still wearing a mask, may be under the mask is some ordinary face or marked face. who cares."
After thinking it like this she changed her place and sat in another position and started talking to other people.