Ch-93 Revelead The Power

Zhao Yan asked Lu Xi for details about crystal cores. But Lu Xi told him and others something which they never expected.

   Lu Xi: "I know it's very useful for super power users to upgrade their powers and I can already use it but how you can use it, I can't tell"

   Bei Shuo, Bei ci's sister and also  a team member of group couldn't help but speak " what do you mean you can't tell us, if you don't want to tell us, you shouldn't have told us about the crystal cores and it use."

   Zhao Yan yelled at Bei Shuo " You shut up. What do you mean by questioning 'him' like this. It's 'his' wish tell us or not". After telling her something, he apologized to Lu Xi for her behaviour. " I am sorry sir for her rude words, please don't take it to heart. Sometime she just speak casually without thinking about anything.

   Lu Xi sat down on the sofa again while listening to him with any comments or interrupting him. After seeing her sitting on the sofa, they realised that the situation is safe for now so some also sat down on the other big sofa and other remaining ones also on the other sofa. No matter what, they didn't think about sitting with Lu Xi for some strange reason.

    Lu Xi heard him but she really didn't take Bei Shuo words seriously because what she said was really not wrong.

   Lu Xi: "It's alright, you don't have to apologise. Actually what she said is also right. But it's not that I don't want to tell you guys how to use crystal cores but the truth is I also don't know about it actually.

   And by the way my name is Lu Xi. You don't have to call me sir or something,"

   Zhao Yan immediately sat up straight and said " Hello Mr. LU Xi, I am Zhao Yan, the captain of this small group."

  Lu Xi's lips corner curled a little as if she was in a good mood. Just by looking at her like this feels that every problem is solved and there's no trouble in the world anymore. Zhao Yan, Bei Xi, Bei Shuo and all the others people, all were mesmerized by her worldly beauty.

   Seeing them like this, LU Xi took back her smile and said "I know you, you told me before your name. And the thing about crystal cores" she thought for a while whether to say it or not but she felt that there is no need for her hide it from others, she believe in herself.

   She stretched out her hand towards the lying dead zombie in the air and then everyone saw that the crystal core flew out from the zombie brain to her hands but it was absolutely clean without any spot of dirt of zombie. They were completely shocked and petrified, what kind of power is this.

   But then they saw that after coming in her hands, it immediately became white powder as if she broke it.

   Lu Xi said while smiling "That's how I use the crystal cores".