Ch -38 Zombies

That feeling was so thrilling and scary that Lu Xi couldn't move a step further. For so long she was still praying and anticipating that those dreams  not become true but reality is now in front of her.

    In front of her, those strange people caught a man and started biting with their teeth and cut his flesh with their one inch nails. She and other people felt so nauseous but also felt fear for unknown.

   And also in due time, one soldier hit the bullet in the head of one of the strange people of two, and he instantly died, it gives other soldiers some inspiration and one of them also hit another strange person with bullet which killed him.

   This gave pedestrians some peace of mind and some relief. Some people asked what was wrong with them but soldiers also didn't know about them and couldn't just say anything otherwise it can create major disaster between them.

   After a while, a forensic team came and claimed those bodies for investigation and handover procedure went well.

   Lu Xi came back home, she lost interest in shopping and felt some dreadful and fearful of the future, even though she has amazing powers and she can live better with her space but still couldn't accept this situation where human attack and eat other human and where humanity becomes the past tense.

    Two days went by and she didn't go out in these two days but on the third day when she was browsing internet on her laptop she saw some news that made her restless.

   There was news about some places where those types of strange people were found and they also attacked and also ate their flesh and this kind of thing was found in different places means now many places were effected with these.

   Researchers also came out and told about them and said "they are dangerous and try to stay away from them and call the police if anyone ever see them and they called those strange people as ''Zombies''.

   Now how zombies are coming and what is the nature of them to become zombies means how these zombies became zombies, no one knows but may be it is some kind of virus which is not confirmed by now and now this zombie is not only a nation problem but the world problem because it has spread throughout the whole world and now the situation is critical and try not to go out unless necessary ".

   This news make a sensation in the whole nation because this virus has spread in the whole nation may be whole world so how to avoid it and treat it and the most important question 'what is the solution of this big worldwide problem'