Ch-34 New Power Realised

Lu Xi thought of something and decided to do it immediately. She went to a grassland area where many animals placed in the space and she saw some animals to choose from. Lu Xi selected a rabbit and concentrated on it for a while, in a few moments she really transformed from herself to rabbit.

After changing from rabbit she also tried to change some other animals and it all worked. But Lu Xi tried all these when she saw them and concentrated on it, so she thought of something and then tried to think about a lion which was not there and concentrate on it, in just a few moments, she really turned into a lion.

She looked down and saw herself, her body her arms, legs all these things told her that her speculation was right, and with just thinking and with a little concentration, she can change into any forms.

She transformed back to her original self after some time. She felt a little tired so she took some break and drank some water from nearby pond, which was cool and makes people feel comfortable and full of power and strength.

After some rest, she checked herself and her powers through her consciousness and she realised that the power she felt on her birthday was this amazing power. At that time she couldn't understand this but now she fully understand it and grasp it very well.

When she opened her eyes, she felt very refreshing and full. Then she thought about the warehouse and looked for it immediately, she couldn't believe her eyes. Warehouse was filled with many products, materials, food both raw and cooked. She couldn't imagine it was her who filled it, she always buys something and filled in the warehouse and now it becomes so much that she can eat and enjoy for at least dozens of years without any problem.

She felt some hungry by seeing so many good things so she decided to eat something, so she went to the beach to catch some fish and cooked seasoned fish and enjoyed it with juice of space fruits. It was extremely delicious so she ate a little more than enough so, after some time she went to work in the space.

She harvested some ripen fruits and also sowed many types of seeds for food, maybe it has become her habit now so she does it in no time almost.

She then decided to go out because it was already very late and she lived in the space for so long this time.