Ch-97 Leader Wolf

Lu Xi understood them and looked at them silently and calmly. But, the leader with a cane of the group was absolutely not calm. When he saw Lu Xi's beautiful face, he was so mesmerized, that he even forgot what he wanted to do. Normally, after looting people, he and his members kill man without any mercy on the spot and women become their playthings, until they got bored with them and then kill those women.

But now, he wanted something different. Even though he knew that the person in front of his is a man and his preference is clearly a woman, definitely not a man. But right now, he want 'him' to stay by his side forever and never leave.

The leader slowly raised his hand to stop his people but his eyes never left Lu Xi's beautiful face. LU Xi noticed his deep gaze and some disgusting feeling arose in her heart, but didn't said anything.

Leader open his mouth and said calmly but with some super power force " I am the leader of this force and people call me 'Wolf'. If you don't want to die, then hand over all your things and surrender yourself. I am the boss here and I invite you to join my group" there was a fierce desire to conquer Lu Xi in his eyes.

Lu Xi then said with smile but that smile didn't reach her eyes but there was actually anger burning in her eyes when she saw the leader eyes on herself "Why should I join your bandit group when I am absolutely fine by myself and I actually don't want to join your group".

The leader laughed "I didn't gave you choice, you have to join my group and become my people" there was a madness in his voice.

LU Xi said while crossing her arms on her chest " what if still say no."

The leader didn't said anything but a person of his team put a fireball on his palm, clearly he was a fire power user and looked at her, af if to threaten her.

The leader didn't said anything again but just looked at her af if he is bound to make her his.

Lu Xi really felt disgusting by their approach but more disgusted felt when she touched the madness in the leader's eyes. She understood those emotions means in his eyes.

Just then, that fire super power threw his fire on her to tease her. But Lu Xi used her wind power and change the direction of the fire to the same person. That fire super power, when he saw the fire coming back towards him, he became petrified and stood on the spot. Just then, the leader made a metalic wall between that person and the fire ball and soon that fire ball went out and he was saved.

The leader said to Lu Xi "I can see that you are wind power user and very powerful on that. Come on, join our group and you will be vice captain of our group. Think about it again. I am giving you another chance, otherwise, you will never be able to go out alive and that will be pity for your beautiful face." after saying that, the leader laughed loudly, af if he was sure to succeed. After all how can a single Lu Xi fight with so many people alone just based on her wind power.

But... how could it be possible for them to defeat Lu Xi, and even if Lu Xi was weak, with the leader's disgusting gaze, how could she go to him.