Ch-79 Suppressed

He was very worried now, he thought she could handle it but now it doesn't seem to be the case and she was losing herself in this situation.

   He was always worried about this situation that's why he never found the right target for his blood power for so long, and at last when he found it, she was facing this situation.

   That was the disadvantage of his blood power. Not anybody can control his power, and in return that power can control other person and make him or her the slave of this huge power.

   If Lu Xi couldn't control herself and couldn't differentiate between right and wrong, she can destroy everything and the most worried the situation is, now no one can control her because her powers are supreme to any other person on this earth and only he can control her but he is in this cave and can't go out.

   He can only wish and pray that she won't lose herself in this kind of inner battle otherwise he had to destroy her by himself in any way which he really don't want.

   Here, as soon as Lu Xi entered into her house she closed the door and entered into her space and went straight to the villa to take a shower. She was feeling so irritable and she don't even know why. Those people and their actions were constantly rotating in her mind and with each minute passing she felt angry and very angry.

   After taking the shower she came out of the villa to the space ranch, where there is only freshness and purity remains which made her mood some calm down.

   After staying like this for at least one hour, she went inside the villa to cook something delicious for herself. And she found many materials from the warehouse where she selected some meat and some vegetables. There is never lack of materials because space automatically refill it from the outside and ranch will never become out numbered in this way and plants will also automatically refill in the warehouse in the same way, which really saves a lot of trouble for Lu Xi.

   While cooking, she felt her mood become more better and she felt better so she cooked all the prepared materials and after moving all the dishes to the table outside, she has her meal while in the shade of tree.