Ch -35 Scary Nightmare

Lu Xi came out of the space and took a bath to go to sleep.

Next day, she woke up, she fresh up, eat some meat buns and soy milk for breakfast and entered the space. She did some regular thing s which she do everyday and then practiced her powers. She released her consciousness and looked to the limit to where she can see and tried to materialize her consciousness powers so she can also do anything with touching with her body, and with that she also practiced her transformation powers.

With practicing time, she was getting used to use her powers. After practicing for almost one week, she became more natural and fluent in using her powers,

Sometime, she practiced her powers outside the space to practice and to use it better, because she also understand that the space and outside are very different from each other.

Now, with each passing day, she was getting more used to use the powers and become more fluent. Now she can check her surroundings up to 50 kms without any problem and can materialize her consciousness power to do anything which can only done by touching like moving sofas, making lunch, and she can now also transform in any form almost instantly as soon as she think about it.

It was really amazing thing for her but she never used her powers in front of others because she didn't want to become an experimental object for others.

One night when Lu Xi was sleeping, she had a nightmare, a very strange and scary dream which she never could even think about.

In the dream, she saw some monsters who was chasing people and whoever got caught by them, they will kill that person and eat their flesh. People were so terrified and everyone was shouting for help, and even little babies were killed and some were abandoned. That kind of scene made Lu Xi so scared and terrified that she woke up from her dream, a very scary nightmare.

After waking up, she couldn't sleep again for a long time but still eventually slept later.

Next day, she did her work as everyday and also practiced her powers both inside the space and outside of the space on her home. She still remembered last night nightmare but thought it was just as a dream she ignored it.

But same night she had the same nightmare again. And for the next few days, she had the same kind of nightmare almost every time.