Ch-62 A Mysterious Cave

But She fully focused on them that she realised something after some time. Her powers became more strong and she became more powerful but didn't know the reason untill now.

Before she only felt that her powers are getting more and more powerful by continuosly using and practicing it but now she knows it's not. In these 2 days when she went out she also saw many ability users, there powers are not like her.

After some time when using powers, their powers deplete and they become weak but with her, her power never deplete and she never felt tired or weak, as if something continuosly giving her strength and powers and making her more powerful.

In the space, she continued to search for her answers and awakened her powers. Meanwhile outside some people were thinking about her house.

Those previous people didn't give up her house and her materials. They knew that she lived alone in this house so in her house will definitely be a lot of materials that they can use. They just didn't find the chance and now they were looking for opportunities so now they were hiding inside the house diagonally opposite to Lu Xi house and looking for opportunity when she will come out. But they didn't know she already went out and also came back but not from the main door but from the back side.

Lu Xi was absorbed in herself and didn't noticed these little things, and now even if they tried to open the door and came in, they will not find anything useful because by now she already bring anything useful in her house into the space and now her house is just a empty shell just for a show and she herself was living in the space by now, so now no one can find her or can steal anything from her house, so she was not afraid now.

So she didn't bother with any of them and continue her practice and in this way she spent three days into the space without eating or sleeping and just practiced her powers.

But didn't know somewhere far and far away where even bird don't shit, there was a cave surrounded by all the four sides without any door or window.

A man was inside the cave in purple robe standing in the centre of the cave and on the right side of the man is jade seat as big as two meter size, which was set by soft silk cushion. But right now, that man's expression was unknown, not happy nor sad, it feels like lukewarm to living.

A woman and two man was standing in front of the cave and were hesitating to go further.