Ch-91 Told about crystal cores

They were shocked but they didn't have much time to think about it because there are still some zombies left and they had to kill them to be safe.

   Soon the fight was over that they didn't even realised. And then they found the chance to look around, there were som many zombies body but they still matched the numbers when they all came here. There are maybe only one third left of all the previous numbers of zombies, so what happened and where did the other zombies go.

    They all looked in the direction of Lu Xi as if some sort of switch turned on, maybe they all felt that it has something to do with Lu Xi but they didn't saw 'him' doing anything nor did 'he' use any superpower like Zhao Yan.S8 how did 'he' so it.

   Lu Xi turned her head to look at them and then looked at the zombies bodies lying on the ground. She didn't felt anything but became a little surprised.

   "Why are you standing still and not taking out the core from them" Lu Xi asked.

   "What cores? What's that? We don't know about it." Zhao Yan said.

   "You never saw or heard about crystal cores? LU XI asked.

   Zhao Yan: "No. We have never saw that or even heard about it. Can you please explain it more." He looked at Lu Xi hopefully because he really felt that what Lu Xi said is something very important and it can really change their destiny.

Not just him but other people also looked at 'him' because they also felt it and their intuition told them that this crystal cores are very important for them.

   Lu Xi looked at them for a while and after confirming that they really do t know anything about crystal cores she fell into deep thought. 'How is this possible. Does really noone know about these crystal cores in those zombies heads or just some limited people know about it because almost a month has passed since the start of the end of the world and still noone found about crystal cores and their use. Or maybe someone really found them and their use but people hide the information about it so no one could know'

   Zhao Yan and others saw that she was in some deep thought and didn't listen to them.

  He couldn't help but shout a little " Hello.. hey.. what's wrong? can't you say about crystal cores?" There was some reluctance in his voice but he doesn't want to force 'him'.

   Soon Lu Xi came out of her thoughts and looked at them. She shook her head. little and said " It was nothing, I was just thinking about something. And about crystal cores" she thought for a while to arrange her language and then said " Crystal cores are something which is in the head of those zombies. After killing them, you can search in their heads, it looks like this." While saying it, she took out a crystal core from the space in front of them, anyways, she is not afraid of anything or anyone.