Ch-30 Guns And Arms

She was just looking at it casually when she saw some people going to warehouse, it seems there were two groups of people because they were walking in two groups and they were not looking happy with each other.

Lu Xi tried to concentrate if she can listen to what they were talking, normally, she doesn't like to interfere in other people things but don't know why, when she saw this batch of guns and arms and these people, she really got some excited about them.

Lu Xi was 'looking' at them through her consciousness when someone came to her to ask for a dance, Lu Xi came back to her senses and found that the opposite person was a girl of about age of 23 or 24 and she was drinking wine and she seems to belong to a rich background, she was asking her for dance, after seeing her for some time, Lu Xi lost her interest and told her no.

After sometime, that girl went, and Lu Xi released her consciousness again to check that warehouse situation, and found that they were all there and were arguing about something, after some time, Lu Xi found out that they were arguing about those guns and arms and fighting over more share of those guns and arms.

One man said to another group boss "Shen Xuan, don't forget we worked together to get all these materials, so we will get 50-50 of this stock"

But another group boss was not convinced "Second brother, we worked together and we'll definitely get shares by our work and that's why we will get 70% stock and you will get 30% because we got news about this and we told you about this, so naturally we are more obliged to get more shares of this.

Both parties were not willing to back down and were about to fight. Bar boss was one who was among them who was asking for 70% shares and then he asked for them to go out and discuss about this later, both parties were unwilling to back down so they all went back, but Lu Xi got an idea, she wants all these guns and arms.

She don't know why, but suddenly she want to get all these arms for herself, anyways, their channel is not regular and it's all smuggled, but right now its not a good time to get these things, so she decided to act at night.