Ch -70 Meet Others

She took out her car from the space and sat in the driver position, her brows were frowning, her silver hair were still a little wet and some front damp bangs were covering her forehead and little half of her eyes, she was looking a litle lazy but her aura didn't allow others to look down on her.

   There was a very bad smell of zombies in the air so she took a mask from her space and wear it on her face.

  She didn't wait any longer and drove her car out of there. Before she saw the situation through her consciousness power but now when she was seeing the situation in reality, she realised exactly what happened and what exactly happened before and human beings really suffered calamity.

   There was zombie roaming around and also many human beings body parts were scattered around. Roads were blocked with cars which people left in hurry or they got into accident and died . The most unbearable thing was almost whole place was colored in red, people's blood.

    Before Lu Xi never thought about this, she was very powerful, and everything became easy for her, with her power, with her space. She actually didn't struggle much.

   It suddenly became a little unbearable for her to see it, she wanted to do something but don't know what. Suddenly she saw some more zombies, they were outside the shop but still refused to give up and keep shouting in their voices.

    And then Lu Xi also heard some voices which were different from zombies and it was coming from inside of that same shop. It wasn't difficult to understand that some people were hiding inside the shop and these zombies were eyeing them.

    Lu Xi released her consciousness power and looked inside, she saw the situation, there were atleast 15 people and some were injured but there blood didn't turn black so maybe they were not injured by zombies.

    "What to do, brother Jian is so much injured and is bleeding, if we didn't stop the bleeding right away, he won't be saved" One man said.

   Then another sound came" But what can we do now in this situation, we also want to help but we are trapped here with zombies outside. Here not only brother Jiang but also our many friends are injured and their bloody smell attracted those zombies here. Maybe we all will die here today. My family is still waiting for me."

   There were many people and many voices but one thing was common, they all were scared and really doesn't know how to face this situation.