Ch-49 Left

After solving the mystery behind the building with windows, she didn't do any thing else with it. She was feeling very hungry but she didn't choose the food from the window because it was very expensive for her now, afterall she only has crystal cores less than 40, can't afford it but still she doesn't need these food for now, she already collected alot of food, raw and cooked and and all of them are in the warehouse, in the fresh form.

She left that building area with the intention of out of sight, out of mind.

Lu Xi raised her white hand and looked down to see the watch on her wrist, it was little more than 1'0 clock. After so long, she still couldn't understand how this space works, space time is 100 times faster than the real world but in time and in her body, their is no effect.

She raised her foot and walked directly towards the warehouse while thinking about what to eat. When she reached the warehouse, she looked for the cooked food in the warehouse, in all these time whenever she goes out or bought any take-out, she always bought extra food for storing in the space.

She chose one meat dish and one veg dish with soup, she eat it and enjoyed it, she was very hungry so she ate fast but it still didn't destroyed her image a little bit, if anyone saw her right now, they can only sigh about what a beautiful boy 'he' is, with little wet hair, looking down her food which also made her bangs fall in front of her forehead. Her eyes were looking at food from the gap of those bangs which can mesmerize people.

Soon she ate all the food in front of her but still sat there thinking about zombies and their crystal cores.

That feeling when she killed zombies, she clearly felt in her body but couldn't guess what was that. After some time, she get up and put the dishes for washing in the sink, soon she washed all the dishes and made plans for what to do next.

She looked at the watch, it was still early so she decided to go out and kill some zombies. She changed her clothes, wear full sleeve shirt, pant, and brown leather jacket, this time she left that iron rod because it was deformed now so she carried a long knife this time to practice her hands.

After one hour, she open the door of her house and make sure no one was watching, but with her consciousness power, she noticed some people inside some houses watching through the door hole, she ignores them, locked the door of her house and left the building area.