Ch-102 Lu Xi Woke Up

Lord's subordinates got scared of Lord's anger and by thinking of the consequences if anything happened to the Saviour, to LU Xi.

   They all decided to look after Lu Xi untill she she regain consciousness. They went down from the cave after asking for permission for a leave from the Lord. After getting permission, they immediately left and went to LU Xi.

   After they all left, the Lord stood up from his futon and activated his jade tablet to look at outside situation. He looked at many scenes where people, zombies and animals, after getting a bath from the orange rain and after they digested the power to their limit, they became more powerful and he also the scene where many and many humans who were not so much powerful were killed in the hands of zombies and became their food.

   But the Lord's expression didn't change even a little bit, he only looked at those scenes just for a little while and then changed to another scene. But when he saw LU Xi on the screen who was still fainted, he paused his hands and didn't continued to changed the scene. His expression didn't changed but his eyes shrink a little and his eyes were so terrifying that people can die just by looking at those scary eyes.

   What he saw on the screen was that some animals who became a little crooked but looked very powerful were coming close to LU Xi right now with the intention of killing her and Lu Xi couldn't kill them because she is not awake yet.

   Soon the Lord saw his subordinates there on the screen and those subordinates looked at those mutated animals and those animals ram away for life as if they saw the most terrifying thing and became scared.

   After scaring away those mutated animals, they didn't pursue them nor kill them, they are here just to protect Lu Xi not to kill anyone. After those animals ram away, those people didn't stay there anymore but left there their breath so that those animals and zombies will stay away from that place and then they went away.

   The Lord felt satisfied with their behaviour and his expression softened a little.

   He didn't payed any more attention on Lu Xi and closed his jade tablet screen and sat down once again to have some rest or maybe he went into meditation, no one knows.

   Here..., Lu Xi who was unconscious, woke up after full 2 hours after stopping the rain. When she woke up, she became a little puzzled and then remembered that strange orange rain and how she drenched in the rain and somehow fainted, she looked at the time on her wrist watch, it was 4'o clock in the evening, she realised that she was in this rain for atleast 5 hours in her unconscious state. But she didn't know that rain stopped 2 hours ago, but it was she who didn't woke up after so long even after the rain stopped.