Ch-26

After they enjoyed their lunch, with some small interaction with each other, mainly Lisa was talking and others were enjoying.
In which Lu Xi found out that Lisa's dad name was Bruce. Bruce told her that he works in police station in criminal department so he can't spend much time with his family but still whenever he is free, he tries to give it to her family, today they came to have lunch outside for some fun and for family outing. Lu Xi also told them some that she is tourist here. Then after some pleasant exchanges, they parted ways. Lisa was very sad and crying but with some persuasion she stopped it and went out with her family and Lu Xi also went back to hotel.

Next day, After Lu Xi woke up, she got ready and had breakfast in a restaurant in hotel. After some time she went out to tha mall for some shopping, after getting space, everytime she go out she try to buy something to store in space, now it has become her habit that she never forget, so she went out again for a mall to buy something.

She buys some good quality clothes, shoes, and other miscellaneous things. She went out at almost 4 pm and was strolling around when she suddenly saw a car driving in strange way, at first she ignored it, but still she looked it for second time and she found that it was really very strange when that car didn't change the lane even if there is a big truck coming in front.

This time she was 80 percent sure that something is wrong. She checked it this time with her consciousness and she really found the problem. A woman was driving a car but she was dizzy right now and there was also a sleeping baby almost 1 or 2 years old. Lu Xi couldn't ignore this situation by now so she ran to the road following that car by shouting to help. People couldn't understand what's happened and Lu Xi was running on the road. After
some time she caught up with the car and started calling for help. She was powerful enough to stop the car but she doesn't want to show her powers in public and come to limelight.

By this time, may be other people understood the situation so many people came to help her stop the car. Lu Xi broke the window glass and with some effort stop the car. Someone informed the police and also ambulance.