Ch-86 Zhao Yan

After looking at each other for some while they still didn't speak any thing. Lu Xi also got bored she looked at her surroundings, there are no zombies anymore in her vicinity but some ashes here and there.

After some time, Lu Xi looked back at them. When she saw that they are not moving, her eyebrows raised a little and there is a smile at the corner of her lips, just a little which can not be noticed at first sight.

She raised her foot towards her car and sat on it. She also started the car engine and after starting it for some while, she saw they are still not moving, she lowered the car window and looked at them "Are you sure you want to stay here in wait for another batch of zombies so that you can die perfectly".

After listening her, they came back to their senses all of a sudden but didn't know what to do.

They lost their car and their are injured or maybe even infected people in between them but they still can't leave them till the last moment.

Their boss and their leader Zhao Yan came out and went to her. His face was expressionless and it feels it didn't matter whether those people live or die or as if he didn't care much about them, but if any one look closely, they can find that his eye corners are a little red and his lips were tightly sealed as if if he open his mouth and said anything, his emotions will come out.

Lu Xi looked at him and she also noticed his expressions clearly no matter how hard he tries to hide it, he couldn't hide his anxiety completely.

Lu Xi told him to go soon from here otherwise no one knows when other zombies come here. She was just about to drove her car away, when Zhao Yan suddenly opened his mouth. He said "Thanks, thank you very much, if it weren't for you, we all would had died here. My name is Zhao Yan, and their leader" he pointed his finger to other people and said.

But suddenly his voice became heavy and couldn't speak for a while. After some time he said " we will go soon after all we all are more or less injured but don't know if we all can survive this situation. Don't know if he was saying this to Lu Xi or to himself.