Ch-103 Double Golden Eyes

Just as Lu Xi opened her eyes, there was golden shine in her eyes and if there was anyone here, they will see that her eyes have turned golden but unfortunately there was no one nearby and she didn't know that her eyes had changed colour and they became so beautiful, so pure and godly, it felt it belong to a god.

   She looked around her, there was no one nearby, no man, no zombie, and not even any animals. She thought she was lucky that no one came here when she was unconscious other she may have fallen into some unfavourable situation or may even have died. But she actually didn't even realised that it's not that no one came here, some mutated animals came here to kill her but was saved by some people.

    In the cave..., The Lord saw this scene the moment she regained her consciousness and when she opened her eyes, he became mesmerized by her eyes, he lost himself in those eyes and unknowingly he reached out his hand to touch Lu Xi on the jade screen.

   And after touching her image on the screen, he touched his own eyes which were actually also golden, after feeling the common thing between them, he smiled unconsciously.

   Here Lu Xi...
   When she was just checking her surroundings, she felt some strange feeling inside of her body, she didn't felt any discomfort but felt something in her body and this change made her feel good as if she had washed away her impurities and actually became so much more stronger than before. But since she doesn't know how to check her powers, she didn't delve into checking it.

   She stood up and and took out her car from the space. She sat in the driver seat and drove her car away smoothly.

   When she drove her car to some distance away, she realised that something is wrong, she felt that everything has changed. In the distance, she saw some people were fighting with zombies but these zombies were very different from before. There speed has increased and their fighting capabilities has also increased before they couldn't make much movements with their stiff bodies but now it feels that their movement has become very smooth.

   These Zombies has become more powerful and it was very hard for those people to kill those zombies. In just a few minutes, many people became injured and also died but not many zombies died.

   She was still watching this scene from a little distance when she realised that there are a group of zombies coming towards her and their speed was really double than before.

   Lu Xi looked at them and released her consciousness power towards those upcoming zombies but for the first time she realised that her consciousness power didn't work on them much and only a few zombies died there but not much that she expected.

   She realised something, and then, released more consciousness power to them again, this time she killed them but she was not happy because she realised that those zombies has changed and become more powerful than before.