Ch-96 Broken Bridge

When Lu Xi couldn't decide where to go, she decided to go with her heart. In this way, after two days, she came across a bridge which was broken and Lu Xi had to stop there. But it doesn't mean she doesn't know that it is man made and right now, those men are hiding some distance away from here.

   She didn't do anything and didn't came out of the car but waited patiently for those men to come out on their own initiative. Just as she guesses, soon those people came out from their hiding places and surrounded her car. There were 12 people in total.

   These people were average looking but they had muscular bodies with cruelty in their eyes. No one can feel the despair of the apocalypse from their bodies.

   Among them, there was a fattest and most powerful muscle man. He shouted in his heavy voice from his place "come out". But LU Xi didn't listened to him, and didn't came out but just silently watched them. Soon, that man shouted again " I am giving you a last chance, if you don't want to die miserably, then come out."

   Lu Xi again didn't came out. After seeing that, that fattest man looked very angry and wanted to teach her a lesson. He raised his foot to go to Lu Xi's car, but just as he started walking towards her, a man holding a cane, approximately between 30 to 35, raised his hand to stop him and he stopped without any hesitation. But anger could still be seen in his eyes.

   The man with a cane raised his hand and soon a metal cone appeared in his hand. He looked in Lu Xi's direction and warned her to come out otherwise the consequences would be very disastrous for her later.

   Lu Xi looked at him and understood that he is a metal type super power and maybe the boss of this group.

   This time LU Xi came out, not because she was afraid but because she want to know about the situation of them.

   After seeing that LU Xi really came out, they were surprised by seeing such a good looking and handsome 'man'. After that, they smiled badly as if they thought about something.

   Lu Xi asked them "what to you want and why did you stop my way?"

   One man from the team said "hand over your things properly otherwise you will never be able to away".

   Lu Xi "so..., you mean to say if I hand over my things to you, I can go safely."

   The fattest man said this time with obscene smile "You want to go, but we gave you a chance before, right. If you had come out on your own initiative and would have handed over your things, we could have thought about leaving your body in godd way... but... now... hahaha..."

   And with him, other people also laughed.

   Lu Xi asked again if she really came out and handed over her things to them, would they have really let her go. But after looking at them laughing with each other, she understood that they are not just bandits who loot others but also very likely kill others easily.