Ch-87 Found A Safe Place

Lu Xi also saw this and became silent for a while. After some time as if she made up her mind and told him to sit in the car with his other members.

   No matter how she try to take out herself from other people situations and not mixed with them, but at this time she couldn't do it without doing anything and just watch with cold heart.

   So she decided to be a good person till the last since she already saved them once before, she decided to help them once again.

   After some time, all the eight people with six man and two woman sat in her car and she drove her car towards some secure place. She released her consciousness and looked for the place, after all in this apocalypse days, what can be more better map than her consciousness powers.

   On her way, she found some zombies who were trying to catch up to her car but they couldn't catch with the car speed compared to their low speed and Lu Xi didn't give them chance to walk again in this life since they already turned into dead zombies so Lu Xi directly sens all those upcoming zombies to south.

    This time, she clearly felt the fluctuations in her consciousness, her powers increased with killing more zombies. As if by killing these zombies can increase her powers.

   More zombies killing is just like being more powerful to her.

  After getting rid of those zombies, she drove her car away smoothly.

    In the car, no one said anything till now. Everyone are still shocked and in a very uncomfortable situation. They all are hungry, thirsty and injured on top of that. But they didn't said anything to Lu Xi.

   They don't know her and don't know why and how she saved them. Right now, all they just wanted to find a safe place to rest and treat their wounds and it's not a time to say thanks to her.

   After driving for some time, Lu Xi found a place which is not so dangerous because there are no zombies there. It is a house not so big but for now this is a heavenly place for them to rest.

   Lu Xi stopped her car at the entrance of the house and all of those people came out of the car one by one with a little relaxed expressions.

   But after checking, they found that the door was locked, they were just thinking of breaking the lock just when Lu Xi came back after parking her car at the safe place. Lu Xi also saw the situation and without saying anything, she pushed the door a little harder and it opened.

Zhao Yan and others jaw dropped by this scene. After breaking the door lock, they all entered the house hurriedly and closed the door and then put wardrobe and the table against the door so that no one can open the door easily now.

NATURE: The Most Powerful On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara