Ch-77 Leaving

Now Lu Xi didn't want to stay here any more because she understood their meanings, if she want her materials back she has to listen to them otherwise no pay back. She was somewhat angry, she doesn't lack of any material but their attitude.

She didn't wait for them and after standing up, she picked up her bag which was empty now, walked towards the door. After seeing this situation, noone said anything but their was some anger in their eyes and even some gloating. But still they don't want the dangerous zombies to come inside after her walking out. So one man walked with her to close the door immediately after her walking out.

But after she went out he saw there were not any zombies not even one. He immediately called for other people and when they walked out with him, thay also saw the situation outside, they immediately became happy
and went out to look it together.

Brother Jian also came out with them and when he saw that there were really no zombies outside, and Lu Xi was walking casually outside without showing any fear, he start to have some doubt.

And then he saw that she was walking towards a car, a very good car, they also planned to go out in order to go out safely.

They all packed up their bags and also some people walked up to Lu Xi to stop her from leaving immediately.

Lu Xi found them but didn't stop and soon reached the car, they were still some distance away when she sat in the car and started her car, they tried to stop it but to no help.

And Lu Xi came out from that place without any disturbance and those people could only watched her go away while cursing her.

Brother Jian also saw the situation and he also felt a little bad but since they could not do anything about it now, they can only go by themselves.

So they all packed their things fast and went to their home in their small car. At least now they don't have to pay back her materials, so no matter what they took advantage and they are not at loss.

Lu Xi 'saw' everything with her consciousness power and hooked her lips a little, maybe her heart is not strong enough to kill people otherwise they really won't be able to go away smoothly.