Ch-23 Getting Treasure

She nourished many plants with her powers which she felt weak but didn't ripen them instantly like before but just give some powers to help them grow better. In this time, she learnt to control her powers to her wish.

Just like that, one day she went to park to check plants there but and she was giving almost every plant some nourishment when she went to lake side then she suddenly remembered that treasure box, ahe released her consciousness to check it and it was still there but she couldn't figure out how to get it out of there but as soon her consciousness touched that box and she wished to get it out, that box immediately got disappeared from that lake, Lu Xi got startled and then checked her space, that box was really installed in her storage building. She got a little excited and checked if anyone saw any difference, every thing was normal, she immediately got out of the park and went to her house. She was getting excited and curious to know what is really inside in this box. Even though she had already saw through her consciousness power, she still want to see it with her own eyes to confirm it.

    After getting back home, she sat down on a sofa and drank some water, after some time she opened the box, that box was locked with copper lock but after unknown time passed, that lock became weak with that box, she easily opened the box, and inside was really lots of gold coins, jades and jewelleries.

   Now after getting this box, she doesn't know what to do with it. She also remembered her birthday which is just a week away so she decided to go abroad to travel and celebrate her birthday. Anyways, she doesn't have any relatives and almost not any good friend. From her childhood to until now, she had to hide her truth about her gender, that's why she couldn't get so close to any girl nor any boy.

    Since she decided to go abroad, she checked her Tao bao shop, and other things, if there is any thing needed to do. She doesn't find any problems, then booked her plane ticket for the next day.