Ch-75 Sharing Food

It was Zhou Ting who made the voice and interrupted them. He stood up and stopped Su Jiang and also said sorry to Lu Xi for their irrational behaviour and then looked at brother Jian who was still in coma state and unconscious.

After some time he lowered his head and doesn't know what he was thinking but now Lu Xi was simply uninterested in them and she doesn't have much favorable value of them. She just looked here and there and also sometime looked at the unconscious brother Jian when suddenly Zhou Ting raised up his head and looked at other teammates then at Lu Xi as if he made up his mind.

He walked up to her and there was some pleading in his voice when he asked her for some food and water from her for other people, after all everyone was hungry and thirsty alot by now and they don't want to face the dangerous situation outside with weak strength.

He said "Mr. Lu, can you please share some food with us, we are hiding here for so long and haven't eaten much but became injured and weak, if we really don't eat anything we really can't go on and will definitely die. We don't need much but just little to fill our stomach to regain our strength so that we can go out to fight for life. Please, just in the face of that we took you in, in the face of dangers outside, can you please give us something. I promise you, after going outside, I will give it back to you in double".

There was pleading in his voice but his words didn't sounded much like pleading but actually coercion. He was trying to blackmail her with 'saving' her before. Lu Xi understand everything but really didn't like this set even a little bit. But Lu Xi actually didn't care about this much of food and she actually learned something new from them so she thought about giving to them a little food.

Lu Xi agreed to them but also confirmed with them again if they can pay back her food in double later. They all readily agreed but what they were thinking in reality in their mind, only they knew. Actually Ku Xi also knew it was impossible for them to pay back but she still opened her bag and took out her food and drink to share with them.