Ch -50 Killed More Zombies

She had already killed some zombies before so this time she didn't had many problems dealing with zombies, soon she was downstairs of her building but after looking at the situation, her hand and feet became numb and shaked for a while, there was a lot of blood and body parts in some places, it feels like zombies killed human and dismembered their body parts but didn't eat it fully may be they found another target and killed another one, in this way no one knows how many people have died and become zombie food.

Lu Xi ran out of the building area alone without a car, she wants to test her powers to kill zombies, when she just came out of the building, she became focus of many zombies, soon many zombies started walking towards her. Some were without hands, some were walking in crooked way, they looked so horrible, it feels like it is best to die sooner rather than seeing them this way. It was pure torture to mind and soul.

First came some scattered zombies which Lu Xi killed easily with her long knife then came zombies in group with almost 10 zombies together, Lu Xi can still kill them but there was a risk to scratched by any one of them which could be bad so she decided to use her consciousness power to kill them, in the blink of an eye they all were dead and their crystal cores were lying in her space, and then in the same way she killed other zombie groups. It didn't took much effort for her to kill these zombies, she just concentrate her consciousness power and release that on the crystal cores in the mind of the zombies to attack at them and at the same time collect their crystal cores in her space which kill zombies easily without much effort, this time she collected more than 50 zombie crystal cores by this.

After solving the zombies near the building she walked out of the building area to go out on the road to kill and collect more crystal cores. After walking for just 10 minutes, she was in front of a lot of zombies, and also some people, some ordinary people, some police man and also a military force members, who were killing zombies and trying to protect people.