Ch-101 LU Xi Is Saviour

In the cave,
   Lord was sitting on his futon but he wasn't able to concentrate on his meditation, as if something is bothering him but actually he knew that he was worried about outside. Because now everything was going to change.

    Just then, those subordinates of his came in a hurry when rain started. They all bend a little to pay their respects to their Lord and then a man in brown clothes said "My Lord, this heavenly orange rain has started but we are worried about the future. Now, this heavenly rain has come and whoever will get shower in this rain water, their powers will become tripled and they will become almost invincible."

   The Lord smiled with some interest while thinking of something and said : "hahaha... Ofcourse, but you say, how many people or other lives can get it or even after getting it, how much can they digest it's powerful energy. It will definitely make others powerful whoever bathed in this water but the premise is that they can digest it."

   After hearing this, other people outside became silent and thought 'yes, how can they became powerful just by bathing in this rain, but they have to digest it's powers to became more powerful, but only humans need to digest it because right now they are the weakest lives, but those undead lives like zombies and animals are more strong and bearable than those humans. Because they don't need to deliberately digest the power of this heaven's rain power, but it will enter their bodies, but not to humans. Otherwise won't just any other person could be become a Saviour.'

    Just then they remembered LU Xi, who was also fainted in the rain outside and then they became anxious and said to the Lord.

   "My Lord, that Saviour has fainted in the rain, is there any way for her to digest more heaven rain power and become more powerful, it's very important for her in her life mission. and you can come out from this cave when she will become absolute powerful."

    They were talking about Lu Xi and they want to make her powerful, the most powerful, bit don't know why they called her saviour when she don't even know anything.

   The Lord became serious and said "No, no one can help her in her journey to become powerful, but only her journey will make her most powerful, only then she can become a true saviour.

   But you people go down and look after her so that no one without eyes came to disturb her right now, ... don't let anything happen to her.." he said it so seriously that they became a little afraid, if something really happened to her, they will lose their saviour, their one and last hope for their Lord to be free from the cave but most importantly, Lord will definitely not let them go.