Ch-45 Killed First Zombie

When Lu Xi came out she saw the real situation and became afraid again but still steeled her heart and stepped forward, there were some zombies in the vicinity of the her community but no living people outside, maybe no one came out or maybe they died in the hands of the zombies.

Lu Xi house was on 4th floor, so when she came out of her house, she released her consciousness and covered whole community, then she saw the real situation. There were some zombies inside the houses but now every one was dead in the house and some became zombies in them.

Lu Xi decided to go on the last floor, 15th floor where she saw some zombies which are enough for her to practice and overcome her fear.

She took stairs to go up but on the way she saw two zombies, both were man, she became scared again and missed her steps but then she mustered her courage and lift the rod to hit the zombie, when one zombie stretched his hands to attack her, she lifted her rod and hit it with force, maybe it broke his hand but zombie didn't felt anything and again tried to attack her, this time Lu Xi attacked his head, and when she hit it on the head, it broke and that zombie died just like that, Lu Xi was surprised but she didn't had enough time to become surprised when another zombie attacked her she used her previous trick and hit the rod on the second zombie head, and it also broke with just one hit.

Lu Xi was feeling very nervous and took some rest, then after enough rest and mental preparations, she stepped forward to go on, but just after taking some steps, she remembered something and went back to those two zombie bodies, they were lying there just like that.

She released her consciousness and checked their bodies and specially their head, she remembered when she checked about zombies and read some novels about zombies and apocalypse, there were some thing about crystal core, she tested her luck and soon she 'saw' something in their heads, she materialize her consciousness and sucked that thing from their heads directly in her space, it gave her great comfort, atleast she doesn't have to touch it with her hand directly.

Soon she had two crystal core in her space but she didn't had time to look at them and went upstairs to practice and kill zombie.