Ch -33 New Power 'Transformation'

After sometime, Lu Xi was still immersed in that warm and amazing feeling and didn't noticed her change self, but she found some changes in her surroundings, and then felt something changed in her self. She looked down to see herself, and was shocked and her soul almost gone out of her body to another world, she realised something, and saw her hands which changed into golden wings and her whole body was looking just like that golden pheasant, in other words, she also became another golden pheasant.

She was shocked and wondering to herself 'how did this happen, how did she became a golden pheasant and the most important thing for now, how to change back' because in this situation she can't go outside and ask for help.

But just as she thought about changing back to her original self, she changed back and become once again Lu Xi. Lu Xi didn't understand what happened or if this was a dream or reality because how is this possible for a human to change into another form.

She wants to confirm her doubts so she once again looked at that golden pheasant and tried if she could transform into golden pheasant but when she looked for that golden pheasant, it was not there anymore, may be it flew away.

But Lu Xi really turned into that golden pheasant and after that with her thinking she changed back again into her real self. She confirmed her guess that is she can transform into a golden pheasant, she looked at her changed wings and then looked at the sky and then without thinking anything, spread her wings and flew away in the sky. she can really fly in the air, Lu Xi couldn't belive it but it was a truth that can't be any more.

She was flying under the vast and open sky, she never felt this way and she never imagined that she will fly one day.

After flying in the air for some time she came back to land, and tried to change back in her original self, and she changed back almost immediately.

Maybe she was excited or scared but her body was shaking and she almost couldn't think about anything else.

After some time when she calmed down a little, she started thinking about how did it happen and she thought that when she saw that golden pheasant she felt it was so good looking that's why she became attracted to it and transformed into it.