Ch-60 Returns

As soon as they reached the warehouse, it was locked from the outside so they had to break the lock first to go inside but as soon as they went in by somehow breaking the lock they saw that there was so many materials but still too little as should be.

The warehouse was very big so there should also be a lot of things stored inside but now it feels like there is only half of the original things.

One man was still being happy some time before to actually found the the whole warehouse but the situation inside made him and others so sad that they wanted to cry but even tears didn't come out maybe because of fear. Afterall there are zombies outside and also they are not the owner of this mall but actually looting these materials, it seems something is good than nothing.

Here when Lu Xi came out of the mall, she didn't stopped outside anymore and went straight way to her house. Afterall she killed so many zombies till now and collected their crystal cores, now maybe she has more than 1000 crystal cores.

After reaching home she went inside the same way from which she came out and checked the house if anyone tried to come inside but thankfully there was no signs of anyone to enter. She checked the door but found something interesting. The door knob seems a little loose, it feels like someone tried to pry open the door but maybe failed but she couldn't let it go like this otherwise next time maybe it won't fail. She has ,any secrets and the greatest and superb space, she can't take the risk.

She released her consciousness and search for that person who tried to open the door of her house and really found a sneaky figure, actually there are four people two middle aged man and woman and two are young man and woman, they seem like a family.

Since they break through her house and didn't enter inside she decided to let go of them for the time being and if there are another time, she will take her action.

But now maybe it's time to move out of the house and go to temporary military base. But not now, because before that she need to be prepared for the unknown future.

She still remember her fire power and those light balls which she checked yesterday but since she didn't had much time before she didn't do it but now she has enough time to do it.