Ch-47 Crystal core 1

After killing zombies on the 9th floor, Lu Xi went back to her house without going further, after all she had already killed more than 30 zombies in these floors and also got crystal cores of those zombies.

She saw all those people hiding in the houses but didn't do anything and just went back. It was smooth to go back afterall she just killed zombies of these areas.

Now she wants to go back, first because she was tired and hungry by killing zombies and second because she felt some changes in herself and also in the space.

When she went back to her house she didn't saw any living person who came out of the house to look. Just when she entered her house, she locked the house from inside smoothly and then entered the bathroom to clean herself. Took off her clothes one by one, her jacket, her t-shirt, her pant and whatever and lastly also her chest wrap which she use to hide her identity. Water was warm, Lu Xi enjoyed it very well, rubbed her body to remove evry blood stains from her body and also, she used fragrant shower gel to remove the pungent zombie blood smell.

After cleaning herself thoroughly, she took the bath towel directly from her space and dry her body and with the same method, took the clothes to wear directly from space.

Lu Xi didn't wanted to spend too much time but still took 20 minutes for bathing, when she came out from the bath, no one could tell that she just killed so many zombies because after bathing, her body became clean and so soft and supple, her eyes were watery just like spring Lake and her silver wet hair were still dripping some water even after wiping it many times, then Lu Xi just let it go.

Lu Xi was hungry but also curious about the space changes so she let go of her hunger for a while and entered the space.

She thought she would see some dramatic changes in the space but none, Lu Xi but didn't feel discouraged and then decided to check those crystal cores which was found in zombie heads.

Lu Xi raised her one white hand and thought of crystal cores, in just 1 second, crystal core was in her hand, she looked up it closely, it was transparent and beautiful just like diamand, shining in the sun. But for a while Lu Xi couldn't find its use so she let it go and it disappeared and again entered the warehouse.