Ch-112 Trouble

Lu Xi told them about something of her space because she didn't feel afraid of them that they or anyone else could harm her easily with her strong powers. But she still didn't wanted to bring unwanted trouble to herself so she didn't revealed the real situation and size of her space.

After hearing her answer, they understood that she didn't want to tell them the real size of her space but they didn't mind, after all they also know that in this situation, no one will easily trust a stranger easily for their own safety. So they force them and didn't ask them anymore about it. But said that if she needs help in the future she can ask them and they will help if it's appropriate.

Lu Xi didn't take their words seriously because she knows soldiers belong to country or to some strong powerful superior, so they can't do much for herself or for any other individual.

Soon, their food was ready, and they prepared to eat, they offered for Lu Xi to join them but LU Xi rejected them by saying that her food is also ready. So they went to their own place for eating.

Lu Xi didn't prepared any difficult dishes but still one meat dish, one vegetarian dish and a big bowl of rice. She was very satisfied with her food but others were too.

Many survivors, who were there and eating some simple buns and tasteless vegetable dishes, were attracted by her 'rich' food. But people still remembered her fighting against hundreds of zombies in the day time and didn't had much courage to ask her for some food.

   But some people also eyes her, not just her food but also her ability, not just her great fighting ability and super power but also her space power ability. But they didn't take any action for the time being but waited for suitable time.

   In the mean time, two girls of the age of between 20 and 22 came to Lu Xi, they were friends and attracted by Lu Xi's attractive charm and also by her strong power, they also saw that she is a space power user, so they believed that there must be lots of good food available in her space. So they took a chance to try to ask for something and maybe they could attract 'him' with their charm, no matter who wins between them, they will be happy.

   Girl 1 said while hesitation and shyness: "Hello sir, can we sit here, we two girls are friends without any relatives with us right now and it's really hard for us to protect till now from some bad guys. When we saw you, we knew that you are a great person who knows righteousness."

   Girl 2 said: "Sir, if you please don't mind, can we join you and come with you, we really feel very insecure in between that whole group of people in that truck."

   When they were saying this, they didn't mention about eating food but their eyes were sticking on her face with fascination on their faces, which made Lu Xi a little comfortable.