Ch-69 So Many Zombies

There were almost more than 100 zombies outside the community building where she lives, and she really does not know how they become so large in numbers in just 3 days here outside of her community.

After looking at all this for some time, she came back to her senses then, then she used her consciousness power to kill them, it didn't take much time and much effort for her to kill them easily and also with her fire power, it became so easy for her to cleaning dregs of these disgusting and dangerous zombies, ofcourse after collecting their crystal cores.

    There were many zombies, more than hundred so no matter how easily and efficiently she destroyed zombies, it still took atleast more than 20 minutes. There were no living people outside this time except her and all the living people was inside the houses no matter their own house or someone else's.

    But after killing all these zombies, Lu Xi really felt happy because now she can fight against so many zombies at the same time without any problem.

    But this time, she also felt some thing strange inside of her, which she always neglected, that feeling. This time when she killed these zombies which were more than 100 at the same time, she felt her power became more powerful and she felt some kind of sensation in herself, as if after killing those zombies she didn't became weak but she herself and her abilities became more and more strong, as if killing zombies gives her strength and power .

    She wanted to confirm her idea but it can't be done here since there are no more zombies left after she killed them. So she went outside the community building and just after she went a little further ahead she saw some zombies, almost 20 to 39 zombies but now they were a piece of cake for her, she killed them easily with out any flinching and then 'looked' at the situation ahead for almost 50 kilometres, she saw so many and so many zombies and also many people running for their lives and also some people trying to save their lives and trying to fight against zombies and kill them.

   There were so many situations outside and she also never thought that situation outside will change so soon in just over 3 days when she was in the space.

    Zombies were rampant everywhere, people trying to save themselves and living in fear and hunger, no one knows when these days will be over.