Ch-54 Entered The Mall

As soon as Lu Xi opened her eyes, her eyes shined with golden color which soon subsided. She looked down from the terrace and looked at the zombies, she just killed some zombies some time before but now it has increased in number again, she soon released her consciousness power and this time she circled for almost fifty zombies altogether and just when she released her consciousness power with full killing intent, all the zombies in her marked area died and their crystal cores were sucked by her into her space warehouse and all of died zombies turned into ashes and nothing left.

In this way, she killed all the zombies in her way and then she transformed into bird again and flew into the mall through the ventilation hole of the mall.

That hole was so small, maybe no human can enter in this mall, but with her Transformation power, Lu Xi entered so easily that if any one saw it, they will be shocked and then jealous.

Soon she entered the mall and just after entering the mall, she saw the situation inside, there isn't much lightning but still some lights were lit to see something but its not so clear. There are no customers inside but three security guards, but now they all turned into zombies, don't know what happened here, but there is blood splattered in some places with some human flesh pieces. That scene is really disgusting enough.

Just when she was checking her surroundings, those zombies also found her, maybe they smelled her. But they all consciously or subconsciously headed in her direction to eat her flesh, but they didn't had much chance nor much time because as soon as they started walking in her direction to attack her, she released her power and destroy all of them.

Now, maybe she became proficient in handling her powers but now she can easily use her powers and easily can kill many zombies without blinking her eyes.

After solving zombies trouble, she headed forward and started collecting materials. Clothes, shoes, accessories for all kinds of ages and for both man and woman. Lu Xi also picked clothes for all the seasons for man and woman both for child to old age. Shampoo, soap, toothpaste, toothbrush, face cream, face wash, everything that came into her view, she will take it in her space. Wherever she goes she picks up almost 60% materials of that kind and other materials she left for other people, afterall other people will definitely come here when they feel their needs.