Ch-16 Girl Missing

That girl was also very grateful and thankful of 'him'. She tried to exchange contact numbers with 'him' but 'he' refused by saying that it's not necessary.

The Group spent 5days in climbing, exploring, and enjoying picnic in this moutain and forest.

Next morning, they wake up to start a new day. A girl went for fresh-up, but she goes a little farther from the group. When breakfast was ready and they prepared to eat, they noticed that one girl is missing.

They called her name a few times, but didn't get any response. They got a little worried because of unknown. They instantly got ready to go to search for her. They got divided into 3 groups.

Lu Xi used her consciousness to search for her, and she actually found her. That girl was unconscious and there was also a snake nearby. For now she can't find if she was bitten by snake or not.

But she can't just tell other members that she found her, otherwise how she is going to explain how she know. She suggests to go on the direction where that girl was. Everyone has no opinion on this. Lu Xi went with some people in that direction. But other people can't catch with her speed. She was really going too fast as a normal person. But for now no one put their mind on this.

Soon, Lu Xi reached to that girl and that girl was really bit by snake. Snake was still there. But the good news was that snake was not that much deadly poisonous. Lu Xi opened her back pack, where many needy items are placed. There is also a medical kit. All these things were provided by the tour organization.

She gave first aid to the girl and also gave signal to other members to come here. Soon guide, doctor with other members got there. Doctor gave an antidote injection for poision. They all said thanks to Lu Xi for her bravery and saving her in time.

That girl regain consciousness after some time and started crying. She told everyone that after waking up she went to freshen up but she heard some strange voice and followed it. It turns out that it was a snake, but she found it too late and snake bit her. Then she got fainted.

Anyways, all's well that ends well. Thank God she got found in time, and now she is safe. They picked her up and take her back to camp. But Lu Xi didn't move.