chapter-1.

First story on Wattpad! :D Hope it does well.

--------------------------------------Song- Good Riddance. (Greenday.)------------------------------------------

'Life sucks and then you die.' - Wish I was so lucky. 

Chapter 1-*A new beginning.*

''EMILY HON, GET UP! it's time for school!'' My mom shouted, in my freaking ears.  

I turned around on the bed and stuffed my face in pillow. Get out! I wanted to scream at her, but that would just ruin the whole charade. 

I hated my mom, I can't make it any simpler than that. 

Stealing a glance at my mom, I learnt that my magic skills still needed some work. I hadn't been able to make my mother disapper for a while. Dammit! I turned back and dug even harder in the bed. She looked so much like me or rather I looked so much like her, we had the same dark brown hair with soft curls, the same muddy brown eyes. But, I was taller than her, I am 5'7 probably I got it from my dad... 

''Emily Walker! You get up now or I am going to pull you by your hair and throw you for rinsing!'' The voice threatened. My mom sounds like a guy? Since when? Did she get her voice changed? Whoa! Why would she?  

Shut up you freak show! Get up now!  

You are speaking to me and I should shut up? You are freaking unbelievable.  

I might have forgotten to mention, I do talk to myself. Just a little bit though. 

More than little bit.  

Okay! A tad bit too much!  

''EMILY!'' Ouch! That was on my ear.  

I turned around on the bed and saw none other than Ian Walter, my neigbor and constant pain in the ass glared at me with his blue-grey eyes. Despite the fact my room was pretty huge, with really less furniture to fill all the space, Ian's presence was overpowering the room. He always took too much space.

I frowned at him,'' What do you want?'' I whined.  

He laughed pleasantly, as if he hadn't just commited a federal crime by waking me up. Ian's tall and muscular frame settled next to my king size bed. His dark grey shirt glorified his muscles which were peeking through the shirt. His brown hair were falling almost to his eyes now, and they looked shaggy not at all well groomed. From a girl's opinion, his was a pretty face to look at apart from the crooked nose. Ian had broken his nose in a fight in freshmen year with his arch rival Daniel. 

But much to my disappointment, his nose added glory to his whole bad boy, mysterious look that girls with limited brain cells loved! 

You must be wondering how do I know so much? 

My misfortune of being friends with him since I landed on the face of the earth. 

You took birth! Not landed. You dimwit! 

I still believe on the theory I am an alien! I refuse to believe this lady is my mother!  

You are impossible!

''Are you getting up? We don't have all day!'' He stated, looking at his watch. My eyes had been on him all this while, Thank god! He didn't see me checking him out. Well, it was safe to say that despite knowing him for seventeen years, his looks were pretty hard to get used to. 

Nope, I did not mean it as a compliment. 

I groaned, he was just so damn pushy! What if I just missed school one day. I didn't even dare ask him that question, Ian was the most stubborn person alive! ''Okay!'' I drawled and got up in a rush, whoa! Head rush!