Chapter-34.

I am liking the new buttons. :)) So, click on the new vote button please? :D

Now, back to the chapter- please do tell me if you find things a bit confusing. Okay? 

Dan and Kate on the side. ----------> 

-------------------------------------------------------Song-Rengade (styx)---------------------------------------------

*Got too ugly.*

UNFORTUNATELY I NEVER got to voice my questions. There were several reasons for this, firstly because the New Years Eve had spun wildly out of control and we had come close to the night when I had been drunk. Ben for some reason had been the sane one, or rather the insane one, in my opinion. I was freaking throwing myself on him, maybe looking very desperate but, I didn’t care. All that mattered to me was that I wanted him that very moment.

Evidently, Ben didn’t share the same sentiment. And I was explained why we shouldn’t do it, even though his face and eyes were highly contradicting his words. But, there seemed to be no way that I could sway him and make it work. Nonetheless, I couldn’t get too angry or upset about it because of the progress we had made.

Secondly, our final term had taken off with a banging start, and my nerdy side had shown its ugly head. And I got busy cramming for it. One lesson I learned because of this was that being ambitious doesn’t do much good to your love life since; I barely met Ben due to all the preparation for the exams. This drastic change in my life, had somehow made me feel incomplete, but, I barely had time to complain about it.

The exams, as always were hectic, well, that could as well be counted as the understatement. Needless to say, I was more than happy when we were finally finished with the exams but, somehow, I knew there was something waiting to erupt, my life had been going too smooth to the point that I was growing suspicious.

Always a pessimist.

Always the nosy.

You know that you love me.

That’s what your Dad said to the whore.

Anyways, that brings us to the last day of the exams, technically the last day of my High School. It may sound too lavish, but, in reality it wasn’t anything extravagant or of any significance

After finishing the paper for the business studies, I went out smiling at Mrs. Allen, who was the invigilator for our paper. Moments later, Chris had joined me and we moved towards the locker area. Rejoicing at the fact that we were finally going to be treated as adults, ‘’so, what’s your plan for today?’’ Chris asked me, with the heartbreaking smile of his plastered on his face.

‘’No plans. What about you?’’ I asked as we took a left, arriving into a smaller corridor. Our seating area for this last test was in one corner of the school, and to top it off none of my friends had taken business studies so, it was just me and Chris, ’We have a match day after. So, going to practice for that.’’

‘’How are you still playing?’’ I asked him, as we brushed by several students who were done with their papers and were now crowding the corridors, ‘’what do you mean?’’ Chris asked me as he waved to several of his friends and fans. I heard a few girls murmuring excitedly how sexy Chris looked and I couldn’t help but laugh at their dazed looks.

‘’I mean to say, you are done with the school so, how can they let you play?’’ Chris gave a sheepish grin after hearing my words, ‘’As long as I do not graduate, I am still a student. Besides I am the best quarterback they have had in years,’’ Chris wrapped a hand around my shoulder, since there were lot more people going towards the locker and turned us to right.