Chapter-25.

• इन्हें समर्पित: DhistiD

---------------------------------------------Song-Heaven (Bryan Adams)------------------------------------------------

''Human mind is the most advance by far. Our species have assumed ourselves to be the most superior-'' 

''What the fuck is she blabbering about?'' Ian whispered to me. Cutting off the senseless speech by Miss.Groger, our history teacher.

I shook my head, ''I don't know! The lady has gone nuts!'' I whispered back. 

Ian chuckled once before kicking my chair once from behind, ''Its your fault! We got late because of you and now I can't understand a thing!'' He continued to speak in the low, husky voice. We have been later for the first class, by fifteen minutes.

I turned my whole body towards him, ignorant of the fact that there was a class going on in front of me. His words had offended me. 

''Me?'' I asked outraged. 

He nodded, smirk forming on his lips, ''Yes, milady! You. I wasn't the one who clawed my face.'' He pointed towards the left corner of his forehead, which had a slight cut, which in no way I did! 

Your ghost did! 

You did! You stupid little prick! 

Yeah, right. If I could control your body I would have thrown it off the cliff way back. 

I would take you out and fry eat you while laughing! 

Okay, that was a bt weird and to be honest, sociopath! My imagination is getting wilder by day. 

''Sorry.'' I said as soon as I got out of my revirie. 

Ian smirked at me, ''Its okay, Emmy. Anyways, it seems like I went on a rompage last night..with you.'' He pointed at another cut near the left cheekbone and winked at me absentmindedly. 

Again, it wasn't my fault. After knowing me his whole life, Ian still took a chance to wake me up with his face inches away from him. And its a girl's defense mechanism to fight out. Okay fine! not a girl's defense mechanism but there is nothing I treasure more than my sleep and if you mess with it. You are going down!

I had totally forgotten that since Ian and I were friends again he would come to wake me up and I was buzy in my zombieland fantasy when Ian came dangerously close to me to wake me up, well you can't call it waking up since he tickled my ear and stroked my cheek and tickled my heels, basically he annoyed the hell out of me whilst I was trying to fight a zombie!

So, I had clawed his face and arm with my not-at all manicured nails and Ian had no problem with it, in fact he was making sexual remarks about it.

Guys! They are so weird.  

''So, we discussed the nature of the superior countries in the twenthieth century and how they wanted to rule over the small countries. We will be discussing it in detail, in the next class.'' Miss Groger concluded in monotone. 

When did we do all that?! Damn Ian! 

I leaned back on my chair and muttered, ''Screw you!'' I was a bit frustrated for missing out on a lecture. As it is, I study the minimum at home, whatever I study and understand is in the class itself. 

Ian took hold of my chair and pilled me back all together and got up slightly from his chair, this way he was upside down hovering on my face and since he was bruce lee's cousin I could freaking get my chair out of his grip, ''Sure hon, what time?'' He murmured seductively his honey like breath blowing on my face, I could also smell something else, I couldn't put a finger to it, it was a faint smell but it was nonetheless very overpowering.  I couldn't help but be a bit overwhelmed by his actions. Blinking a few times to get back into the present surrounding, it came to me that we were going to be late for the next class, even if it was homeroom I was not prepared for a detention with Ian. He was freaking messing me up. 

Edge of Reasons.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें