Chapter-11.

This chapter is dedicated to fallenbabybubu whose book "A and D'' is freaking awesome! but, sadly it ended. Do read it. Its amazing. 

*Ben* on the side! do check it out ^_^ 

thanks a lot! :))

----------------------------------------------Song-Maybe (Enrique Iglesias)-------------------------------------------

'I've been up all night interrogating an egg... I think he's about to crack.'

Chapter 11-*You kiss, I screw you!* 

EMILY'S POV: 

 I THINK I AM going to have a heart attack.

No, you douche! You are hyper!

What’s the difference?

You are the stupidest person on this planet.

And you are my brain bitch!

Inviting Ben for a ‘date’ at home suddenly seemed a bad idea, my heart couldn’t take it. It was pounding against my shirt so hard that I was afraid it would come out. Okay, that was a tiny bit of exaggeration but you get the point!

I decided against telling my mom that we were having a date, she would make such a fuss about it and then annoy me, it so wasn’t worth it. My mom wasn’t close to me, and I had no experience in sharing things with her.  I had planned to tell her that we were having a study date but one thing I knew about this lady was, she wasn't easy to fool. 

And going out wasn't the option, I wasn't allowed to go out at night during school night and I had never even protested against this because until now, I didn't even know how exactly was it curbing my activities. Besides, if I did lie and go out, Ian would be total pain in my ass, and would for sure tell on me. 

I got ready around six thirty, very casually, in a tank top and long check shirt with leggings. Okay, not that casually! Ian had come once after I had got ready, scowling while he took in my appearance and then his words were, ‘I was trying too hard.’ How was I trying hard? I was hardly showing any skin if that’s what he meant. Needless to say, Ian was acting strange, he was keeping way too quiet for my liking and he was also reacting differently. Weirdo.

Not minding him, I tried to settle myself a bit, I was really excited about tonight and it was frankly, scaring me off a bit. I had never really been a girl to go around with guys and be so damn interested. For all that crappy stuff I had my fair dose of Ian. But, now it felt totally different, I wanted to be with Ben, get to know him some more. And now,  I was pretty sure I had screwed up big time. 

It was around ten past seven when the bell rang.

'' I'll get it." I screamed and rushed to get the door. 

'' Hi. You look amazing.'' Ben greeted, gaping at me slightly. That was flattering and yet I felt like puking. Wow! I really was weird. Maybe my mom had dropped me on the head quite a few times when I was a baby. 

'' Um. You don't look bad either.'' I replied checking him out, he looked really hot. He was wearing ripped blue jean with a black button down shirt and a grey fitting t-shirt underneath with undone ankle shoes. How can someone possibly look so hot?  I could feel my mouth water. Gosh! I can be so slutty. 

'' You want a picture?'' He asked me, smirking. I tried to keep my eyes away from him but, it wasn't working out. I tried really hard to push my inner slut away, '' Spare me.'' I tried to answer in as casual tone as I could manage.